Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. (1168 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2017
This post is to inform and update those seeking information about registration and audition for the MTN Project Fame 2017/2018.

MTN Project Fame 2017 Audition, 2017 MTN Project Fame Registration Audition Form:

Registration has not started for this season of MTN Project Fame registration. As at time of press, the form/application is not yet out and we will update this article once it is.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WHEN MTN PROJECT FORM COME’S OUT:

However, all you need to do is to check on the MTN Project Fame website to download the audition form.

MTN PROJECT FAME WEBSITE:

The first thing you need to know about is the MTN Project fame website before you can complete your form. You can check the latest update about upcoming event and others but without the MTN project fame website you will end up with wrong information.

Go to your browser and type in the MTN project fame website Below:
http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/

TO BE PART OF THE MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITIONS: HOW TO REGISTER FOR MTN PROJECT FAME

If you are in Nigeria, What you need to do is to SEND Name and Location to 35850 (Using an MTN line) to get a PIN from MTN will only cost you N100 Naira Only. A link would be provided to download MTN Project audition form.

Make sure you have a Printed copy (Print), Complete and sign the audition form. You must take the audition form to the audition venue.

MTN PROJECT FAME 2017 AUDITION DATES/ PROJECT FAME AUDITION VENUES:

All you need to do is to know the mtn project fame audition date so that you will not be able to miss out the audition date. Once you complete mtn project fame form 2017, the date will be on your audition registration print out. And also  the venue f for the audition.

Check More via source.
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/06/mtn-project-fame-20172018-registration.html?m=1

Re: MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. by chapatti: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
For those who must have chosen music as a career and are willing to go the extra mile in making it a reality should be the ones reading this article. Some time ago, many never saw the MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION 2018 as being anything but a mirage. But today thousands have become more and more interested in making it through the ranks and eventually winning it. Most persons who have actually won the previous editions do not have four heads. Nope. They all started as dreamers and today it has become a reality to them and that is one thing i must advise whoever wants to embark on this.

Many persons have asked by via mail if the MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION 2018 is out? Of course i will be talking exclusive on that and at the same time i will be sharing more light on how we can become as successful as we wish to be. So many persons actually did participate in the past editions and just one out of the thousands who participated came out top. Now there are lots that must be said about the winners. Some people are of the school of thought that the previous winners do not merit the award. But there are alot to this that may seem ordinary to the physical eyes. For example, being on the reality show means you have what it takes to go all through to being crown the winner. But it takes more than being a good vocalist to emerge a winner. One of my senior colleague then at CUSO International once told me something very striking. " Attitude not skills keeps you in the Job" You, see? This has been the issue many have been facing in recent past. We often neglect the position attitude play in ou rdaily routine. No man can excel in his job position without the right attitude. Same it is with the MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION 2018. You understand that the music world has it's own level of ground play. So if you must beat your competitors, then you must understand that it is more being a good vocalist. It must be seen from the whole and entirety of it.

Do not forget that when it is music, then you do have audience to whom you must connect to. Sometimes, we must never neglect the place of out doing yourself. First and foremost win the fight within and trust me, you have won already. Joyce Meyer once called this, the battlefield of the mind. Go into ths years MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION 2018, believing no one does it better than you do. As at the same time always know that, if this does not work for you, does not mean that you have failed. Nope. in fact when a man falls, does not mean that he has failed. When he choose not stand and remain there, failure is inevitable. It's a matter of choice.
For the complete article, click MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION 2018
Re: MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. by chapatti: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
MTN Project Fame Registration 2018 |See the Audition Dates And Venue

MTN Project Fame Registration 2018

Remember in 2008 when MTN project fame first came? It was the talk of the town. Guess what? Many did not take it very much serious. That was the year Iyanya who recently signed for marvin won it. Today he is one of Nigeria's leading talent in the music industry. Trust me, there are no better plateform to showcase your talent than this. And that is why i have decided to write about MTN project fame registration 2018 which is just around the corner.

RELATED

HOW TO VOTE FOR BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2018

MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION 2018. DATE AND VENUES RELEASED

I received a mail from an audience of mine who asked me about the MTN Project Fame Registration 2018. Well i told him that i have not received any information about the registration so far. But he was way smarter than i had thought. He said it was of a necessity that check and confirm my suspictions. Well i did and discovered that many persons have written about it and yet there was no clear date for the registration. Well, i discovered something. Date or no date, MTN project fame registration 2018 is around the corner. Which means there is need to to publish how you can go about the MTN project fame registration 2018 so that when it comes out, you won't find any issue registering for the MTN project fame registration 2018.

I can tell you that all the previous winners especially those what where winners last year are probably taking trips around the world as well launching various kinds of shows. Trust me there is alot about having a talent and making it pay the bills as it has done for these ones.

If you intend making it to the very top of this show, there are lots of things to put into considerations which includes the Auditioning of participants and i have exclusively written about MTN Project Fame audition 2018 date and venues.

The purpose for this article is not just for those seeking for mtn project fame form 2018 alone but also for those seeking information about mtn project fame 2018 audition form, Nigerian Idol 2018 registration, mtn project fame website, project fame 2018 form, project fame 2018, mtn project fame winners list, project fame season 10, MTN Project Fame Registration 2018. Some of the reality shows i just mentioned now have not yet sold out forms but if they do, trust me, you will beb getting a first hand information about them. Just keep visiting naijalatest.com.ng

Below are what we will be discussing on this topic.

Read Full article here
Re: MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. by supergist1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good news!!! The upcoming season 11 of MTN Project Fame registration and Audition date has been announced. MTN stared this show with its purpose of raising musical artist.

This show enable you to show off what you are made of. This competition is among one of the best TV show in West Africa. This competition only the best among Contestants are selected and it also allows viewers at home watch the
http://www.supergist.com.ng/mtn-project-fame-2018-audition-dates-and-how-to-register/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slay In Yutee Rone Dress / Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) / Efe Pictured Looking Dope At Kia Service Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.