Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Beginning Of A New Political Party-the PATRIOT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of A New Political Party-the PATRIOT (352 Views)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Five New Political Parties Set For Inec’s Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of A New Political Party-the PATRIOT by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2017
(1) Now if you know you passion burns for Nigeria, then this is for you

(2) If you know that you stand for the unity of this country, then I am talking to you

(3) If you understand and know that true federalism is a way out of our many problems,, then I am talking to you

(4) If you belief that restructuring Nigeria into regional governments as obtainable in the past where every region was responsible for its own development, is a pointer to maintaining the unity of this great Nation, Then I am talking to you;

(5) If you have zero tolerance for corruption and buy into the death penalty/life imprisonment for corrupt offenses, then I am talking to you.

(6) If you believe you have what it takes to make Nigeria great, then I am talking to you.

Enough of playing caricature with our lives and Nation,and the destiny of our unborn children,
Nigeria is not working with its present structure, it has never worked and it will never work, it is stupidity to maintain the status quo and expect a different result.

Hence it is important to have a platform that will champion and bring into being the aforementioned, among others.

This platform is known as the PATRIOT, where every member's love for country is channelled towards national growth, cohesion and unity.

This platform seeks National leaders(mostly youths) who knows their onion and ready for the task ahead

If you know you belong here (which you should) then send an email to the National Leader with a little profile about your self and where you reside

Enaburekhan Joshua
Enaburekhanojoshua@gmail.com

The time is now.
And I ask- IF NOT NOW WHEN?
IF NOT US THEN WHO?
BE A PART OF THIS. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: The Beginning Of A New Political Party-the PATRIOT by In4matic: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Laudable vison. I would say 'count me in' but i wuld like you to give us a profile of this visionary leader and also the vision of the party; has it been registered or sill in the idea stage? Thank you as you respond.
Re: The Beginning Of A New Political Party-the PATRIOT by Iamwrath: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2017
lolololololest

(1) (Reply)

. / The Outcomes Of War / Afonjas Getting Mad Whenever Someone Insults Osunbade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.