Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kidnappers Now Using Npower To Kidnap Unsuspecting Job Seekers So Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kidnappers Now Using Npower To Kidnap Unsuspecting Job Seekers So Beware (459 Views)

Npower To Pay 2017 Beneficiaries On November 10th / Npower To Exist Volunteer On Payment On Hold Beyond 45 Days / Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Now Using Npower To Kidnap Unsuspecting Job Seekers So Beware by SSAwhistleblowe: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Good Morning dear colleagues, this information can save a soul. Frudulent/Possible Kidnapping High Alert
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
Please pass this information across to you sons, daughters, families and friends
Below is the email and text message my sister received from some frudulent  Nigerian/kidnappers at about 5am this morning. These people claimed to be working for N-Power (The Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program)

"Congratulations you have been succesful in qualifying for the Npower VAIDS program. Candidates are to meet on Tues June 20th at Conoil Filling station, beside gwagalada park, area 1, abuja. Free transport will be made available from here to the venue at 12pm, 12.30 or 1pm. Further details sent via email"

Pls call your family members to be very careful. I called N-Power to be told that these people are scammers. I was told the email does not originate from them.
Please post this High Alert Message on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter and (other social mediam means). Together, we can save lives of many Nigerians that will innocently or ignorantly fall into the trap of these evil and coward scammers and kidnappers.
Please do not ignore; save a life today.
Re: Kidnappers Now Using Npower To Kidnap Unsuspecting Job Seekers So Beware by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2017
CAREFULNESS IS THE KEY!
Re: Kidnappers Now Using Npower To Kidnap Unsuspecting Job Seekers So Beware by Syphax(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
It seems like the brain of Nigerians is naturally programmed for crime. Them don turn simple N-Power into a means of kidnapping people.
My 9ja people, even devil dey fear us
Re: Kidnappers Now Using Npower To Kidnap Unsuspecting Job Seekers So Beware by toxxnoni(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Chess And Scrabble Tutor / FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment (22 Vacant Jobs) / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.