Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose (34487 Views)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by nurex01(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What benefit is this fruit to this people?

Saudi will send $200million to build Wahabbi styled mosques to indoctrinate the locals and prepare them for chaos in the near future while sending a fuit that has little benefits to the people for consumption
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by slivertongue: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Saudi will send $200million to build Wahabbi styled mosques to indoctrinate the locals and prepare them for chaos in the near future while sending a fuit that has little benefits to the people for consumption

i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by mesoprogress(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2017
tot its only biafrauds and Igbos that are criminals in igeria
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Omeny: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2017
But our Northern pple are so used to this free food,free this,free that from the govt especially during their Ramadan.
You hardly see such thing up South here. We are on our own.

No wonder,they will do anything to make sure their fellow northerner remain in power.

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
nurex01:

Fear your creator.
We don't serve same God so shift abeg

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by bitcoinvin(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Tot it's igbos that loves money.

na omly this tot u get for igbos??...keep fooling ur self...Afonja
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by RonJeremy: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Muslim North looking to Saudi Arabia the spiritual home of ISIS terrorists that refuse women right to drive car.....
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Riduane: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
So when are they bringing this down to southwest or is it only the north that are entitled to this

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerians and corruption... now they are doing eye service.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by daywatcher: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
I hope Nigeria is donating some sugar cane to Saudi in return. If they want to impose their 'date' eating culture on us disguised Ramadan gifts then we should be able to impose our own fruits on them.

My point is, are they saying that the variety of fruits that we have in Nigeria are not good enough fasting? The aim of the date is nothing but Saudi attempts to make black Africans wants to be be Arab a lot more
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Kai, which kain kontri be dis sef?

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by NaijaEfcc: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
The corruption in this government is legendary!! embarassed
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't even know sef. This story got me weak cry
E tire me pass you, my brother. So sad, so disgusting embarassed
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by redsun(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Most of these dangerous fruits they are on about synthetic. Grown with chemicals and preservatives that are harmful for normal humans in the long run.

It is what happens when a people can't think,they lack the basics of life.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2017
brunofarad:
Fruits cannot quench hunger

They need food

they should work for it, they claimed that they feed Nigerians, if Nigeria should divide the South will starve to death
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by nurex01(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Check what I wrote well.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by nurex01(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Check what I wrote well. Be mindful of what you will be recalled on the day of judgement. What you don't know remain silent on it.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2017
nurex01:

Check what I wrote well. Be mindful of what you will be recalled on the day of judgement. What you don't know remain silent on it.
Go and preach to your kind in your madrassa. Don't disturb my mentions again

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by nurex01(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Oga u dy vex? grin grin grin
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by nurex01(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
oga u dy vex? grin grin grin
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Reference(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
post=57680644:
When is corruption going to end in this country?! Naija my nation, even With ordinary fruit they can't remain faithful, what if it is many plates of some Barbecue fish?!

Corruption can never end. I have told you so many times before.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by GistFullGround: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oh God, please let your wrath come upon the families of those who feed from the poor and deprive them of sympathy, in Jesus name.
I need 21 people to please say AMEN to this prayer so it will work.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by prodigy24: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
If it were done by igbos you will be hearing nonsensical statements from demented unity beggars. We passed through this and got better. But the corrupt Hausa people can not even stand a year..
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by creepsyme(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
dainformant:
After being exposed about the free fruits donated by Saudi Arabia to Nigerian refugees which were being sold in markets, officials have quickly started sharing the remnant of the dates fruits to few IDPs and have also started taking pictures to post them on social media. These photos are from Kano.

It was earlier reported that about 200 tonnes of free date fruits donated by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Nigerian refugees were being sold in Nigerian markets. The fruits, given to Nigerians who were on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia and also obtained from the Saudi Arabia Embassy in Nigeria, has been marked either “Free” or “Not for sale”.

However, the authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Nigeria found the fruit on sale in Nigeria to their amazement.

The Nigerian government has since apologized to the Saudi authorities and has commenced investigation into the matter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/free-date-fruits-donated-by-saudi-arabia-to-nigerian-idps.html

See previous thread >>> www.nairaland.com/3864770/free-fruits-donated-saudi-arabia#57567471
Who knows the beneficiaries monetized their share.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by teebell999(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Show me one Industry or Housing Estate Saudi Arabia has built for the North. None. They will rather fund terror groups like BH to further their Sunni Wahhabbi agenda

How did u escape from Yaba apa osi?
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Limibanti(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Show me one Industry or Housing Estate Saudi Arabia has built for the North. None. They will rather fund terror groups like BH to further their Sunni Wahhabbi agenda

Just obvious that you are ignorant of too many things, you are not even addressing the topic on ground. Avoid publicizing your ignorance on the Internet
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Ralphdan(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
BininEmpire:
How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My 50 Million Naira Agricultural Investment In Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LZMNBaNaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwTfPXs0fY

One Nigeria go soon tire una
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by tigonana: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Naruto87(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

illiteracy is a disease... hope u find a cure soon grin

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Naruto87:

illiteracy is a disease... hope u find a cure soon grin
It flows in your family cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.