Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Maradona Wishes Ronaldo Was Argentine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Wishes Ronaldo Was Argentine (329 Views)

Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Wishes Ronaldo Was Argentine by JoshuaBytesant: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Diego Maradona would have liked to see Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo line up alongside Lionel Messi for Argentina’s national side, although he is adamant he still prefers the Barcelona forward.

Maradona is full of praise for Ronaldo, but he would still take Messi over the Portugal superstar regardless of his inability to deliver Argentina the world title.

“Cristiano is an animal,” Maradona told TyC Sports. “I wish he was Argentine.

“But I still prefer Messi. He is enjoying playing football and goes by opponents with ease.

“Leo cannot deliver the World Cup on his own. Even if he does not win a World Cup, we will still remember him.”

Read More Sports Stories: https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Slump In FIFA July Ranking / Who Will Win The Epl / Barcelona Sue Neymar For £8m Over Alleged Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.