Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Let Nigerian Senate Cease To Exist … It Is Of Zero Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Nigerian Senate Cease To Exist … It Is Of Zero Consequences (353 Views)

No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Nigerian Senate Cease To Exist … It Is Of Zero Consequences by mztemmytope: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
I was shocked to the marrows when I heard that some APC Senators asked the National Working Committee of the Party led by the National Chairman of the Party Chief Odigie Oyegun to prevail on President Buhari to drop all charges against Bukola Saraki at the Code of Conduct corruption trial before they stop sabotaging the presidency.

Words failed me when it dawned on me that this potentially dangerous demand is coming from some APC Senators who are supposed to be the agents of change we promised Nigerians while seeking their mandate in 2015.

I reflected on the event of the past 24years from 1993 when we elected Chief MKO Abiola to bring hope to Nigerians and how he was crushed and decimated by demonic and satanic forces after five years struggle to defend and sustain the mandate.

Time and space will not permit me to recall the quantum of energies expended to defend the mandate for five years, the wars, on the streets, the casualties including MKO Abiola and the late wife Kudirat Abiola,and many others, the damage to the national project, the devastation of our economy, the balkanization of the political entity called Nigeria, the alienation by the international community making Nigeria a pariah nation, and the ethnic division it visited on Nigeria.

Read more at: http://therenaissanceng.com/let-nigerian-senate-cease-to-exist-it-is-of-zero-consequences
Re: Let Nigerian Senate Cease To Exist … It Is Of Zero Consequences by surgical: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Bukola has triumph over all the adversities you and your master placed before him, what has he done that your tinubu has not done, where did tinubu got all his wealth, was it not because he was a former governor like saraki,did the cct not also discharge him, and you all haill that, anybody you guys accused of corruption is guilty as charged because you have the backing of the corrupt brown envelope press,so you think because you and your corrupt press were able to mislead us during the last election,you think it can countinue,hell no, you cannot dictate to us who to like and who to hate.we owe the little sanity we have in the system to the doggedness of saraki and his colleagues otherwise we would be in full blown dictatorship by now.Thanks to saraki we now know the excecutive is also corrupt unlike the narative they put in the media that everybody except them is corrupt(magu, babachair e.t.c) he stopped the impunity of custom,force the cbn to look at the killing interest rate regime e.t.c .these guys has done some positive things let us acknowledge them.

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Ultimatum, Chief Clark, PANDEF Beg New Delta Avengers / National Assembly Reforming Obsolete Market Laws—saraki / Fayose To Run For Presidency In 2019, Says Buhari Has Failed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.