Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess (55574 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by ALAYORMII: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
We don't want to know how, where, when they joined him.

What we want is justice and a swift one at that

There should be a deterrent to other criminal minded individuals or groups

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by vivianbelema(f): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
obembet:
J
Jesus
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by marooh: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg the form stilll remain?
The kind of money u people are calling here will make nairaland to join you kidnapping team as bench warmers

Including mynd44 and lala

NwamAikpe will prefer tofeel the money without owing it grin shocked grin
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by biosepeter1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by kinibigdeal(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Misleading topic
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by General2: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Biafrans na wa!

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Kelvinortabo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
EVANS EVERYWHERE YOU GO

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Pecca: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Methinks there shud be as many Evans' as we got polithiefcians. put some fear of God in them pen robbers. like that policies may become real in here country
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by akinshittu: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Watch your mouth @jirate
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by otokx(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
How can someone who got $43000 just blow the whole money away giving his wife just under $10?

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by swiz123(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Look at their hungry faces.but make una release Evans oo cos me wan join am
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by able20(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
I now see a good reason why the police arrests of Evans & co are being given maximum publicity as a reminder that crime doesn't pay
See Evans !

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by blaqroy: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
See their strong faces

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by aljharem(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg grant biafra. We don't want again

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by lumydee44: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
They look hungry.

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by SUNNEXY007(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Any man imbedded with the spirit of greed,can never go far in life ; if he's high today, greediness will bring him down tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by biijeymilloney5: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Keeping up with the Evans season 1 E05

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by SHAPINO(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
This Evans story is becoming boring for God sake. This man should just be put on firing squad and all his properties confiscated his wife inclusive. The property should be sold and given to the victims and the remains should be given to nairaland.
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Nickymezor(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm, see their hardened faces undecided kill dem all.
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by purplekayc(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Evans Again
this guy is more popular vthan the president now cheesy
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by slivertongue: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
" I do not have Evans’ phone number and he
does not have my number too. Evans later called me. He asked me about my children".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Afritop(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be so proud of him

1 Like

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by netmillionaires(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Which one be part 1 and 2... E go even reach part 4 to 6 sef. If one business-oriented man never start to dey write down all d confessions sef make I faint.
Stevengerd:
Ah Knw Nollywood Will Never Disappoint. Watchout 4 Evans The Kidnapper Part 1 And 2. Grab Your Copy Now!!!
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by obontami: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jirate:
Any time I see this Picture, I discover that I always admiring those Clean Looking Pistols, How I Wish Evans will give Me One, they can be useful somewhere along the line, you never know. grin grin grin

Who is the woman in the picture?
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by prettyboi1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Niger delta militants!
See the kind of people some people here always support? Later, they would say "the militants are not terrorists or criminals but they're only just fighting for 'their rights'." I don't know why most of us are so biased across religious & tribal lines.

Stupidity & a lot of us,Nigerians are 5 & 6.
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Jirate(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
obontami:

Who is the woman in the picture?

She is Sitting Beside her Wicked Husband, so please don't dare have any Crazy Idea

Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by officialdremill: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
These Mehn Faces no get Joy O... Dem just resemble Nigerian Economy grin
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Roodez(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
If anything less than a life jail term happens to Evans , half the Nigerian population will become kidnappers by 2040, other half? Kidnapped!
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by ndidibabe(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Choiszman:
Gang members of the dreaded billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike, a.k.a Evans have all confessed to the police how they joined the dreaded gang.

One of the principal suspects in the dreaded Evans’ high profile persons kidnapping gang, Chukwuemeka Ikenna Bosah (32), said he joined the gang of the notorious kidnapper to enable him foot the bill for a cesarean operation his wife underwent.

The Nation revealed that some other members of the deadly gang, including Sola Paul (42), Uche Amadi (41) and Chukwumah Nwosu (42) also revealed how they were recruited into the deadly gang.

Explaining his involvement with the gang, Bosah said:

I used to manage a restaurant at No. 9, Yakoyo Road, Sabu, which is under Ogun State. I later travelled to Ghana to engage in 419 (obtaining by false pretence).
“Luck smiled on me one day and I hit $43,000. I rented a shop for my wife and also rented a house where I lived with my family, which included two sets of twins. I also opened a bigger restaurant than the one I ran in Nigeria.
“I was doing well until six months later when the owner of the building where I resided gave me a quit notice, claiming that I paid the rent to the wrong person. The matter affected my business so badly that I decided to relocate to Nigeria.
“When I returned to Nigeria, I started doing Internet fraud to survive. I told a white woman who was desperate to marry a black man that I would marry her, and she started taking care of me. She was sending me a lot of money until some enemies of progress called her and told her that I was married with a set of twins. She cut off the relationship.
“Unfortunately for me, I was penniless at the time she cut off the relationship. The worst happened when my pregnant wife went for antenatal care and the doctor told her that her that the only safe way she could be delivered of the baby was cesarean operation because the baby was inside the fallopian tube.
“When I narrated my plight to my friend, Nwosu, he told me that there was a friend of his who had just returned from abroad. He assured me that he would talk to the man to help me with money for the operation my wife intended to undergo. That was at Cele Bust Stop (Lagos).
“We entered keke (commercial tricycle) to Jakande Estate. There we met Evans who came in a Lexus SUV. This was around the year 2015.
“Evans told us to enter his car and I saw some men with fez caps. I also saw one of them in the back seat give a gun to another one in the front seat with Evans.
“Before I knew it, the driver used the Lexus SUV to block a car and they ordered the big man in the car to come down at gun point. When the man came out, he fainted. Evans then ordered Nwosu and I to carry the big man and put him inside his (Evans’) vehicle and they zoomed off.
“While we were putting the man inside Evans’ vehicle, Nwosu stole his gold ring. He later gave it to me to sell in order to solve my wife’s problem. I sold the ring for N60,000 and used the money to settle the bill for the cesearen operation.
“When Evans discovered that we stole the victim’s ring, he became angry with me. He gave Nwosu the sum of N1.5 million to give to me as my share of the ransom, but Nwosu deducted N50,000 from it.”

Nwosu, however, denied deducting N50,000 from Bosah’s share, saying it was only N5,000 that he took from it.

He said:

I am am a native of Aba, Abia State. I trade in female wears and accessories like bags and shoes. I met Evans in 2014 at Domino’s Pizza, Apo Junction, Festac Town (Lagos) while selling fuel and engine oil in the black market at Alafia. I later went to Yaba to sell shoes.
“I travelled to Vietnam for two years. When I came back in January 2015, I met Evans again. We discussed drug trafficking business and I told him how I lost all my money to drug business. He then promised to sponsor me on drug trafficking trip, but he said I should give him some time.
“When we and the other people in the car had passed Second Rainbow junction, Evans told me to join another car that was following his SUV. We turned to Abulabu Junction and car, Ikenna, telling him to keep moving. “On getting to Villa Park area, they over crossed a vehicle and took a man from it and we left. On getting to Cele Bus Stop, he asked Ikenna, the driver of the other car, to drop me.
“He gave each of us N1.5 million. Unfortunately, the person I gave the money to help me procure a South Korea visa embezzled it. I later gave another money to one agent and he also bolted with it. I was later arrested.
“I am married with three children. My problem now is that I gave my wife only N3,000 before I went to Abuja. I don’t know how they are managing to eat now. Tell the police that we have repented and should be given a second chance.

The third suspect, Paul, said:

I am from Bayelsa State. I was being paid N65,000 monthly for the amnesty they granted me, but my master used to deduct N10,000 from it every month.
“I then went into sea diving job for which I was paid sums ranging from N50,000 to N500,000 for items recovered. But while working as divers all of us were still in the militant camp at Bayelsa, Calabar and Delta. At times, we would break pipelines or kidnap oil workers, especially foreigners working with oil companies, and they used to pay ransom fast.
“It was my master, Mr. George Suboma, who owned the camp and the guns we used for militancy. We got annoyed with the oil companies because they did not care to employ indigenes of the states or develop the areas.
“The amnesty was granted us in 2009, during the late President Yaradua’s regime. In 2010, I met Evans because he used to come to camp to collect guns from my master, George. He would come to militants’ camp with Barrister Yellow to meet George. I do not have Evans’ phone number and he does not have my number too.
“When President Yaradua died, they started owing us amnesty allowance. I am not too educated. Evans later called me. He asked me about my children. I told him that my master, Ugboma George, was deceased.
“He asked me to text the number of the gang’s second in command identified as Peter. He said he would like to see us in Lagos. He sent N30,000 for our journey to Lagos.
“When we alighted at Cele Bus Stop at Ijesha (Lagos), one elderly man came and took us to one hotel at Iyana Ojugbo area. We stayed there for two weeks without seeing Evans.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/billionaire-kidnap-kingpin-bares/amp/
I have never seen a good looking robber/kidnapper. Why are ugly people into this business?
Re: How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess by Missonas(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Imagine thats why these terrorists and the likes should not be allowed for a day. Im sure if Mr George Suboma were alive this guys would nt have mentioned his name. Like we dont knw that they get massive support frm top government men.

They should be charged to court and let the judge decide rather than prolonging issues unnecesssarily while the real investigation is being traded for the tales they tell who cares to listen. Evans is the leader the boss who was Evans working with/for?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.