Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

A Plea To Ladies Everywhere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Plea To Ladies Everywhere (308 Views)

A Plea To Nigerian Fraudsters / 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea / Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea To Ladies Everywhere by odysey: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
A Plea to Ladies
This is a plea to ladies married or unmarried
I've read so many stories recently on Fb (Dpa Group) on how many married ladies are suffering in their matrimonial homes and it breaks my heart. I decided to write this because of the chilling video someone sent me.

A young lady pretty at that most likely drugged, strung up on a rope and hanged. The persons that committed the act shielded their faces

Please protect your self, study your environment, be alert be prayerful and be on your guard. If you are in a bad relationship make plans to leave or just leave.

I just weak. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Ladies Everywhere by gabinogem(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why not share the video to create serious awareness

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Stop Threatening Us Or You Will Fail Like Buhari – IPOB Warns Osinbajo / Notorious Nigerian Human Trafficker, Rambo Arrested In Italy For Torturing, Kill / Man Sacked His Wife For Refusing To Scream While Being Raped By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.