Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,004 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars (679 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nawah oh.... una go just read waka. no contribution
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by miqos02(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
commanderquash:
send a complaints mail to their customer service and copy CBN
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by sandammy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
commanderquash:
That's because non of the viewers has ever experienced such situation before. After all experience they say is the best teacher but I'll advise you to continue disturbing them. Don't give them any breathing space until your money reflects in your account. I don't know when Nigeria will improve when it comes to foreign transactions and if the money should be for ransom, they would process it more faster.
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by DAYTEECOM(m): 4:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Contact there contact center direct.
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
miqos02:
send a complaints mail to their customer service and copy CBN

I have sent countless mails to ZenithDirect@zenithbank.com and each them they will reply that my request has been escalated to the appropriate quarters. Kindly help me with the CBN address to copy
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
sandammy:

That's because non of the viewers has ever experienced such situation before. After all experience they say is the best teacher but I'll advise you to continue disturbing them. Don't give them any breathing space until your money reflects in your account. I don't know when Nigeria will improve when it comes to foreign transactions and if the money should be for ransom, they would process it more faster.

I don't know what is going on, i even ask them to tell me if swift hasn't sent the dollars in questions to them but they couldn't give me an answer than to tell me to keep on waiting
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
DAYTEECOM:
Contact there contact center direct.

is there another email i can contact apart from this ZenithDirect@zenithbank.com?
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
K
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can any of the mods move this to front page for wider view and contribution till it get to ZENITH. @puskin, @naijacutee, @dominique, @FOD
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by koksybrown: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lalasticlala come and move this.

BTW: OP how many dollars is it.
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
koksybrown:
Lalasticlala come and move this.

BTW: OP how many dollars is it.

Quite a lot to make a difference in this recession. Today is over and no word from my account officer. Zenith is holding down the funds for no reason, what pain me most is that the money is losing value daily. There should be a way to put Zenith in order....... . @Lalasticlala kindly push this thread to front page
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sorry call their customer care it hasn't happened to me, just normal failed transactions and email resolves most of the issues
Re: How To Force Zenith Bank To Post My Dollars by commanderquash: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Piiko:
Sorry call their customer care it hasn't happened to me, just normal failed transactions and email resolves most of the issues

They kept telling me they will look into it, it's so frustrating

(1) (Reply)

Buy/sell Your Perfect Money, Bitcoin,neteller/www.coinanytime.com / Who Have Successfully Registered A Company Since Acting President's Exec. Orders / See How Team Work Bring Great Profit. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.