Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) (30908 Views)

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Kelvinortabo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
ademoladeji:

We should have done same for Prof. Evans.

Let's all carry placards to call for the immediate release of Evans after which he shld be sent to MFM for deliverance. ..
#picksrace

Mr Evans is a high profile criminal. But he shouldn't be killed. HE should be tried and convicted. Evans is a product of a failed marriage and faulty Fatherhood. The world needs FATHERS and sadly we have just few and more MALES.

If Mr. Evans could be used to preach against KIDNAPPING, it would change alot of people and touch alot of lives.

So many armed robbers are changed men today because they listened to stories like that of SHINA RAMBO.

MOST OF YOUR PASTORS WERE (ARE) EVEN MORE DEADLY THAN EVANS.

SOME KIDNAP YOUR WIVES, CHILDREN FOR EVANGELICAL WORKS AND EVEN YOUR BRAINS AND YOU STILL PAY THEM FOR IT (TITHE AND OFFERINGS/SEEDS)

WE SHOULD STOP KILLING SOLUTIONS BECAUSE WE FACED A PROBLEM.
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
You mean armed robber or thief? Nonsense
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by tuscani: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Dem first don knack that niccur before dem pray for am...

#JoylessNigerians
cheesy grin grin grin grin, who tell you
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol LMAO

Call for your rabbits Or whatsapp

Check my signature

Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
he's definitely going back to steal if Care is not taken
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by merits(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
mumu people go and pray for Evans and tell them to set him free,whether he will not kidnap your entire family finish.all these attention seekers pastor just to win more congregation to their fake disciples.a thief is always a thief,let him face the wrath of law,simple!!
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Bizgold: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
I Just watched this movie yesterday.... They the three guys where given their lives to pretty gal. why wont they be amazed
alade112:
Jungle justice Niggas be like shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by adeshinacute(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by OddBall(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
That thief is the luckiest Nigerian today.....he should change his name to Lucky

1 Like

Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by OlaDapxon(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm waiting for some people to come and criticize them.
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by OlaDapxon(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bizgold:
I Just watched this movie yesterday.... They the three guys where given their lives to pretty gal. why wont they be amazed

me too. day before yesterday. on africa magic
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by marooh: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwamAikpe I know u are the director!!
Waiting to see part 2.

Warrwood and co! grin
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by osazsky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
team jungle justice kia c food gone like dat.delta here i come were cutlass,block,spade and stone.christainity self . na so evans take start.lynch him before he becomes a intl.kidnaper.kia for delta state i nor believe
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
tuscani:
cheesy grin grin grin grin, who tell you

You no see say him no blame devil...
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by marooh: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
adeshinacute:
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
How I wish the robber have the 119k? grin
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Mopelawlar(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mak him com try am for Lagos kk, den him go knw say Jesus neva revisit Lagos state say na ambode b our gov
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by dreezybines: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
MadCow1:
Looks like this type of prayers to me. grin

grin grin grin
Odimeme
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by lozairio(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is what Christianity should look like not some churches that beat the criminals they catch
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by adonis89(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
If it was d religion of piss, de would have removed his head. Devils
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Deicide: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
He doesn't need Prayers what he needs is food to Eat
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Actuarydeji(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm! After they have panel beat all his body, there's God sha
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by wantagon1: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Everybody is a sinner. Hmm
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Exodus 22:2-4 If a thief is found while breaking into a house, and is struck down and dies, it is not a capital crime

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by onadana: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
ademoladeji:

We should have done same for Prof. Evans.

Let's all carry placards to call for the immediate release of Evans after which he shld be sent to MFM for deliverance. ..
#picksrace

God's ways are not our ways.We can't serve him in the flesh. Go and sin no more...that's Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
did they tie him up After the prayer still? if so what was the point of the prayer then? confused folks.

Anyway I think he came to take his thites and donations back from the crooked pastor I am sure God wouldn't mind.
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is so lucky...

Now he has a spiritual cover atleast, meaning he will never be caught again...his guardian angel will be more vigilant after this prayer session.
U no well o grin
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by james1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Practical christianity....love your enemies...now how many people can do that in the hardships of today nigeria?
Re: A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) by judedwriter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Practical christianity....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing From The Cashier's Drawer In A Fashion Store / Nine Suspected Cultists Arrested In Oyo During Handover Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.