Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail (600 Views)

What Has Osinbajo Really Done For Nigerians For The Past 5 Yrs / Has Osinbajo Been Reduced To Condolence Vice-president? / Why New Minimum Wage Has Not Been Implemented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by Blue3k(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Acting President Osinbajo signed executive orders over 30 days ago so they should be in full effect. The Nigerian government is great at making laws but not enforcing them. Now it's time to evaluate the implementation. If they have failed call them out on social media.

List of orders:
There shall be no touting whatsoever by official or unofficial persons at any port in Nigeria.

” On duty staff shall be properly identified by uniform and official cards. Off duty staff shall stay away from the ports except with the express approval of the agency head.

It further directed that all non-official staff should be removed from the secured areas of airports.

Any official caught soliciting or receiving bribes from passengers or other port users shall be subject to immediate removal from post and disciplinary as well as criminal proceedings in line with extant laws and regulations.

Each Port in Nigeria shall assign an existing export terminal to be dedicated to the exportation of agriculture produce within 30 days of the issuance of this Order.

Tag them on twitter use #exuactivefail.

@ProfOsinbajo
@FAAN_Official‎
‎@nigerianports

Links to orders: 1 2

Front Page: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by Blue3k(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Since I won't be in Nigeria till December I won't know if these guys are following thsee simple rules. Lol needing executive order to tell staff to stop touting, wearing badges and not soliciting bribes. People that travel should say if they notice a difference.

free2ryhme How well have the orders been implemented port expert. Is their less bribe soliciting, have you guys make agricultural produce terminals are your coworkers still touting? Most importantly has operations improved due to single window?

Cc: omohayek Lordadam16 EVarn
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by xdos(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Surprisingly, this yr all my activities have been within d country so I do not have first hand info about the success of the Executive orders so far. Ermmm... but I think I saw a video clip someone made and from the video, there were less officials at the international wing of Lagos airport. I think the Executive order is in full force there.
I should travel within a month or 2 and I promise to give a feedback if we dont get it from someone else first.
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by Blue3k(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
xdos:
Surprisingly, this yr all my activities have been within d country so I do not have first hand info about the success of the Executive orders so far. Ermmm... but I think I saw a video clip someone made and from the video, there were less officials at the international wing of Lagos airport. I think the Executive order is in full force there.
I should travel within a month or 2 and I promise to give a feedback if we dont get it from someone else first.

Thanks that would be helpful. I wish others would answer since these executive orders were so important the implementation shouldnt be an afterthought.
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blue3k:
Since I won't be in Nigeria till December I won't know if these guys are following thsee simple rules. Lol needing executive order to tell staff to stop touting, wearing badges and not soliciting bribes. People that travel should say if they notice a difference.

free2ryhme How well have the orders been implemented port expert. Is their less bribe soliciting, have you guys make agricultural produce terminals are your coworkers still touting? Most importantly has operations improved due to single window?

Cc: omohayek Lordadam16 EVarn

Why not do an independent research on draw up your own conclusion on the issue or are you ready to pay for the information
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by Blue3k(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

Why not do an independent research on draw up your own conclusion on the issue or are you ready to pay for the information

You wish to be paid smiley? This part of independent research asking questions taking survey to get consensus. I will draw my own conclusions when I travel back to nigeria compare my experience from a year ago. I ask my friend that's been traveling when she has a minute to talk.
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by free2ryhme: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blue3k:

You wish to be paid smiley? This part of independent research asking questions taking survey to get consensus. I will draw my own conclusions when I travel back to nigeria compare my experience from a year ago. I ask my friend that's been traveling when she has a minute to talk.

I am not emphasising I get paid that is just a gimmick to evade your toomany questions regarding ports and it's services and executive order. Besides I am well paid already

When I mean independent research you need to get your people or team physically on ground to monitor the executive order.
Re: Has Osinbajo's Exuactive Orders Been Implemented Well? #executivefail by Blue3k(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

I am not emphasising I get paid that is just a gimmick to evade your toomany questions regarding ports and it's services and executive order. Besides I am well paid already

When I mean independent research you need to get your people or team physically on ground to monitor the executive order.

Lol I get my team ASAP thanks for bumping thread though. If you wanted to evade too many questions better to not respond. If you change mind feel free to answer a few.

(1) (Reply)

Evans The Kidnapper - A Humorous Twist? / . / Olisa Agbakoba Replied Obasanjo, Nnamdi Kanu Call For Referendum Is Not Call For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.