Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Coins Are You Trading? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Coins Are You Trading? (7105 Views)

Make 10k Daily With You Trading. / Are You Trading BTC Already At Perfectchanger? / Coin Experts!!! Buy And Sell Your Grey Coins Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Been studying the c-r-y-p-t-o-currency trend for a while now,and I believe the time is ripe for investment in altcoins ...
My top picks for today are:

1.SYS
2.NEOS
3.BCY.

What are yours?

TO GET REGULAR UPDATES ON COINS TO TRADE,SIGNALS TO LOOK OUT FOR AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT . Drop your phone number

2 Likes

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by mecussey(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:
Been studying the c-r-y-p-t-o-currency trend for a while now,and I believe the time is ripe for investment in altcoins ...

1.SYS
2.NEOS
3.BCY.

What are yours?

ETH, ETC and XMR
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
mecussey:

ETH, ETC and XMR

That ETH though..e get as e be
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by mecussey(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:

That ETH though..e get as e be

Anytime it comes less than 350 buy...above 380 sell. Mining is still the best option to me. People who were mining ETH are now mega rich...from 48 to 350 within 2 months. The best mining gpu is rx 480 was selling for 250 usd, now is going for 600 usd. Those who set the rig up with 2k usd then now makes the 2k every month. Some guys have 100s of those rigs, no yahoo business pass that one.
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
mecussey:

Anytime it comes less than 350 buy...above 380 sell. Mining is still the best option to me. People who were mining ETH are now mega rich...from 48 to 350 within 2 months. The best mining gpu is rx 480 was selling for 250 usd, now is going for 600 usd. Those who set the rig up with 2k usd then now makes the 2k every month. Some guys have 100s of those rigs, no yahoo business pass that one.

Lols true
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
POLONIEX VS BITTREX

WHATS YOUR PICK??
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
I will choose Poloniex over Bittrex anytime, for multiple reasons actually, I prefer the GUI they have and the black theme they use, I also like the fact that they use cold storage to hold most of their funds so If a hack occurs, there will be no real damages. If we come to compare the trading volumes then Polo have at least x10 of what Bittrex have, not to mention diversity, where Polo have more coins to trade.
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Now is a good time to invest in SC ....769....
Let's make money
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by owunabastard: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:
POLONIEX VS BITTREX

WHATS YOUR PICK??
What of coinpayments and poloniex, which do u prefer?
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by puppiluv(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
owunabastard:

What of coinpayments and poloniex, which do u prefer?
coinpayments!

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by puppiluv(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:

1.SYS
2.NEOS
3.BCY.

What are yours?

TO GET REGULAR UPDATES ON COINS TO TRADE,SIGNALS TO LOOK OUT FOR AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT . Drop your phone number

ETH,ZEC,DASH
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by puppiluv(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Exchange/convert all Crypocurrency within 10/15 mins via https://www.alfacashier.com/r/2f7953ea

thank me later wink
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by MrEboss(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:
Now is a good time to invest in SC ....769....
Let's make money
yes o
I bought it wen it 222
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by laponsky(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Justdeyobserve post=57689846] 08079261199
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
HUC did 22% today.....soft
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by McWhillion(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Guy, how far. Enlighten me na, do you know any guy personally who is into crypto mining especially ETH
mecussey:

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by lakesidepapa(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
mecussey:

Pls bro, enlight me on how this works
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:

1.SYS
2.NEOS
3.BCY.

What are yours?

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Chiefoomii: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Best website to Buy and Sell bitcoin is https://remitano.com/?ref=chiefoomii . Join and Thank me later
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by omotech: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:

1.SYS
2.NEOS
3.BCY.

What are yours?

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by richinvestor: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm still holding POT
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
I WONT ADVISE ANY NEWBIE TO TRADE NOW...
A bloodbath is ongoing.

*BLOODBATH* occurs when BTC is on a bull race. And if you check the chart now you will see BTC reaching for the moon.

This period, it's good to pull out from alts and hold your BTC to buy low after the bloodbath

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Use Profit/Loss formula to calculate the profit

P/L = (Selling Sats - Buying Sats) ÷ Buying Sats

Eg:
*STR*
I bought @1517sats
I sold @1850sats
P/L = (1850 - 1517) ÷ 1517 = 21.95% (approximately)
That's my profit made

But if you want to set your target profits, let's say 10% profit, use this formula:

Target = Buying Sats + Buying Sats × 0.10 (for 10%)

Eg:
*STR*
I want to buy @1500sats
I want to make 30% from it

Target = 1500 + 1500 × 0.3 = 1950sats
I will set my sell order at 1950 sats which is same as 0.00001950 BTC
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Basically to start trading crypto currencies.ill advise that as a newbie you use either poloniex or bittrex or both.

To learn more about trading altcoins,drop your phone number or email address here.

I need just 50 members in my group of cryptotraders.
Limited slots available

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by richinvestor: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:
Basically to start trading crypto currencies.ill advise that as a newbie you use either poloniex or bittrex or both.

To learn more about trading altcoins,drop your phone number or email address here.

Limited slots available
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by mecussey(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Pls bro, enlight me on how this works

Na wao...the way una dey ask this thing like say na rocket science. Even though its technically complicated but I have a msg for you. If you dont have access to possible 24hrs electricity and at least 100k and above...forget mining.

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by mecussey(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
McWhillion:
Guy, how far. Enlighten me na, do you know any guy personally who is into crypto mining especially ETH

Nothing much inside...get ur desktop ...replace the power supply with EVGA and motherboard with H81 probtc or anivasary. Buy 4gb or 8gb gpu radeon. Download claymore or u can go nicehash at once, you are already mining. Note if you dont have at least 100k and 24hrs electricity, forget it.

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by MrEboss(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Justdeyobserve:

Limited slots available
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by lakesidepapa(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
mecussey:

Na wao...the way una dey ask this thing like say na rocket science. Even though its technically complicated but I have a msg for you. If you dont have access to possible 24hrs electricity and at least 100k and above...forget mining.

How can I get u? Through whatsapp or any other medium
Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by mecussey(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
lakesidepapa:

How can I get u? Through whatsapp or any other medium

Email and whatsapp only and you will pay 5k for tutorial...the explainations too much. I have miners and my pool finds at least 2 blocks each day. I am current mining bitcoins sha256...i am settin up my ETH and Zcash miner.

1 Like

Re: What Coins Are You Trading? by lakesidepapa(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
mecussey:

Email and whatsapp only and you will pay 5k for tutorial...the explainations too much. I have miners and my pool finds at least 2 blocks each day. I am current mining bitcoins sha256...i am settin up my ETH and Zcash miner.

Drop ur Email or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join A cooperative And Get A Loan Up To 6million Naira On Interest Free / M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode / Cryptocurrency... the future of money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.