Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans (514 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans by OrientDailyNews: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Media personality Denrele Edun has recently opened up on his failed marriage plan and more.

The actor revealed how he started in the industry, marriage plans and more

On why his plan to marry his love ‘Yvonne’ failed He said there would be a lot of terms and conditions that I would have to behave a certain kind of way. I thought about it but when I was “normal”, I didn’t have money, if I am broke how I will pay bride price…the girl and I are still friends.”

Speaking about how it all started, He stated I was an underdog and the least paid when I started working…I worked myself off and the next thing I knew every­body was asking for Denrele, I had to be on every red carpet and every show. When I got to interview Beyonce in 2006 I was earning 45k and they started paying me 200k, when my journey with Sound City began.”

On the challenges that come with his style, He said when I didn’t have a car, con­ductors would push me out of the buses and they would shout about a mad man on the loose when I was in Unilag people used to stone me with pure water…. I remember going home to cry, it wasn’t just the choir, they told me to stop coming to church, and it was difficult.”

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/denrele-opens-up-on-failed-marriage-plans/

lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans by thorpido(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
How he has remained defiant despite all the abuse,bullying and insults is amazing.
He's crazy though.
Re: Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans by Woundedscar(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmmm...... the frown on the face of a goat in the market does not stop people from buying it...

1 Like

Re: Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans by Chidexter(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
That shoe still high pass him IQ sha
Re: Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Who in his right senses would give his daughter out in marriage to this nut case? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says That She Wouldn't Accept Less Than She Deserves Anymore / Lionel Messi Marries childhood sweetheart, Antonella Roccuzzo (Stunning photos) / Comedian I Go Dye Honoured By The Nigerian Army(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.