Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Basic4android (B4A) Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basic4android (B4A) Programmers (1157 Views)

Nigerian Programmers Are Great / Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate / Why Do Programmers Still Look For Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic4android (B4A) Programmers by frankg1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are u an android programmer using basic4andriod? lets meet on whatsapp 08079768288

For those who dont know, Basic4Android (currently known as B4A) is a rapid application development tool for native Android applications, developed and marketed by Anywhere Software Ltd.

B4A is an alternative to programming with Java and the Android SDK.[1]

B4A includes a visual designer that simplifies the process of building user interfaces that target phones and tablets with different screen sizes.[2] Compiled programs can be tested in AVD Manager emulators or on real Android devices using Android Debug Bridge and B4A Bridge.

The language itself is similar to Visual Basic and Visual Basic .Net though it is adapted to the native Android environment.[3] B4A is an object-based and event-driven language.

B4A generates standard signed Android applications which can be uploaded to app stores like Google Play, Samsung Apps and Amazon Appstore.[4] There are no special dependencies or runtime frameworks required.[5]

1 Like

Re: Basic4android (B4A) Programmers by Bros1: 5:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Yes i do. I do develop with it. Fantastic tool. Though it appears not very popular in our clime yet
Re: Basic4android (B4A) Programmers by frankg1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bros1:
Yes i do. I do develop with it. Fantastic tool. Though it appears not very popular in our clime yet

Whatsapp me lets share ideas. 08079768288
Re: Basic4android (B4A) Programmers by tunasha(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2017
get the license to have access to the unlimited power of B4A,i am a licensed user for over 3 years now and i have created many apps with it

(1) (Reply)

Get Ecommerce Website With Android App (like Jumia) / Vacancy For A Software Developer / Learning SQL Can Be One Of The Greatest Career Decisions You Make Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.