Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nairalander Needs Financial Aid After Fire Destroyed His House And Properties - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Needs Financial Aid After Fire Destroyed His House And Properties (374 Views)

Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) / Lagos State University First Class Graduate Needs Financial Help To Stay Alive / He Urgently Needs Financial Aid To Tackle Kidney Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Needs Financial Aid After Fire Destroyed His House And Properties by Emmydot90(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
I am EMMANUEL NNAEMEKA a nairalander residing in apapa local government area of lagos state
Just 4 days ago while I was away from home I was called that fire has razed my house and all my properties I flew bike home only to see all my belongings burnt to ashes including my laptop
Right now I don't have any property apart from my phone that was in my pocket and the cloth I was putting on that day
Right now I'm stranded and I'm in need of financial aid to begin a new
Please my fellow nairalanders help your brother in need
My account details are
Emmanuel Nnaemeka
0 1 2 8 3 1 0 9 0 7
GTBank
God bless you all AMEN

Please lalasticlala help me move this to the front page thanks
Re: Nairalander Needs Financial Aid After Fire Destroyed His House And Properties by Ajewealth123(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
No picture to back your claim nothing
Re: Nairalander Needs Financial Aid After Fire Destroyed His House And Properties by Emmydot90(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
I tried uploading the pictures and videos but my Glo network keeps aborting the upload

(1) (Reply)

.. / Http://www.healthoptionbooklet.com/enduro-rush/ / US Vs Russia: Here Is The Outcome Of Trump's Meeting With Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.