Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike (28888 Views)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Dele Momodu Asked Why Amaechi Was Absent At The Commissioning Of Abuja Terminal / Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Greatidonis: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
fayaayoa:
Wike is a super joke given the kind of projects he has commissioned and he has already nicknamed himself as Mr project then he is not ready to work. Comparing his administration with Amaechi then 16 yrs won't be enough to be stalemate. what serious mega project can you achieve in 2 years? none. I came to port harcourt as a young graduate 11 yrs ago hence I witnessed Peter Odilli, Celestine Omeha, Rotimi Amaechi and
now Nyesom Wike administration, I can say boldly Rotimi Amaechi administration stands head and shoulder above the rest, not taking anything from Celestine Omeha he tried but the time was short. Wike with the rate of his noise making he will be at par with Peter Odili who spent most of his time making empty noises and wasting money.
In terms of security, roads and conductive environment for non indigenes to come to River state and invest, Amaechi deserves thumbs up. During Peter Odilli tenure as a young graduate working class even if you can afford to buy Car, you wouldn't bother buying because all the roads and routes were narrow and unconnected. traffic every where, it was best you stick with Okada if you want to be on time. Amaechi at first banned Okada due to security threat it poses and i was very bitter because as usual we resist change but he open the road networks and widened the roads, the traffic disappeared. His Administration was the hallmark of a visionary leader. He Amaechi is no saint at all but in a group of all the governors I listed, He is an arch angel. Yes he owned 6 months of pensioners and some major uncompleted projects, However Wike is a joke, all the uncompleted road projects that were suppose to be bridges due to traffic and long term planning. the myopic Wike is doing round abouts and that is the Man we call Mr Projects. if he continue his projects will last just as long as his administration.
Thank you for saying the truth Mr Project with filling pot holes? What a joke even with the amount of money that comes into the state.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Greatidonis: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2017
fayaayoa:
Wike is a super joke given the kind of projects he has commissioned and he has already nicknamed himself as Mr project then he is not ready to work. Comparing his administration with Amaechi then 16 yrs won't be enough to be stalemate. what serious mega project can you achieve in 2 years? none. I came to port harcourt as a young graduate 11 yrs ago hence I witnessed Peter Odilli, Celestine Omeha, Rotimi Amaechi and
now Nyesom Wike administration, I can say boldly Rotimi Amaechi administration stands head and shoulder above the rest, not taking anything from Celestine Omeha he tried but the time was short. Wike with the rate of his noise making he will be at par with Peter Odili who spent most of his time making empty noises and wasting money.
In terms of security, roads and conductive environment for non indigenes to come to River state and invest, Amaechi deserves thumbs up. During Peter Odilli tenure as a young graduate working class even if you can afford to buy Car, you wouldn't bother buying because all the roads and routes were narrow and unconnected. traffic every where, it was best you stick with Okada if you want to be on time. Amaechi at first banned Okada due to security threat it poses and i was very bitter because as usual we resist change but he open the road networks and widened the roads, the traffic disappeared. His Administration was the hallmark of a visionary leader. He Amaechi is no saint at all but in a group of all the governors I listed, He is an arch angel. Yes he owned 6 months of pensioners and some major uncompleted projects, However Wike is a joke, all the uncompleted road projects that were suppose to be bridges due to traffic and long term planning. the myopic Wike is doing round abouts and that is the Man we call Mr Projects. if he continue his projects will last just as long as his administration.
Thank you for saying the truth Mr Project with filling pot holes? What a joke even with the amount of money that comes into the state...
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Greatidonis: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2017
chyket:
I feel the problem between Amechi and Wike is turning out to be a blessing in disguise because it has made Wike to be competing to ensure that he delivers more projects to the people of Rivers state than Amechi did.In the long run,the Rivers state people will be better off for it.
My brother with the rate he is going he cannot do 1/10 of what the other man did. He is just playing politics and propaganda.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by 6pax: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2017
mrvitalis:

Am from IMO state ...I have lived in pH all my life ..
Was born in BMH ...lived in that same harly street for over 15 years ..before I moved to diobu ..mile 2.. ...so please when I talk about rivers state I know what I am talking about

In roads ...ameachi did world class roads with drainage systems ...wine just coats roads and leave them ..even the roads ameachi did some part underground drainage we will just stop there and do open gutter the remaining parts ...

Baba I said name a sector wike is doing well

What has hw done in education
What has he done in the health sector
OK what of transportation
Agriculture ??
Even mile one market he used to campaign is he has not started it ,how long did it take ameachi to build town market

Is it those roads with open gutter that u call roads ??...which road wike had done that u can compare with ada George

Go n sleep

my brother leave that guy and his likes. I know that he won't find a response to your comment here . most Amaechi critics in nairaland and social media have not been to rivers state before. they just hate him because of the role he played in 2015 elections. in Amaechi first two years in office he has already start building the best public schools in Nigeria, best primary and secondary health center, best residential estates, oversea scholarships, best agro initiatives, etc
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by yaki84: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense all the projects WEKI is claiming is 90 percent completion by AMEACHI administration when he was governor of the state, may God bless AMEACHI for laying solid foundation in rivers state.
bobo what is happening in that village square(kogi)?
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by bashydemy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Themandator:

Stop lying the Abuja Kaduna train was started and completed by Jonathan. The record is there ...The train project OBJ flagged off was the Lagos abeaukuta Kaduna ...All this are public record. Stop lying ...We can't another lie after the monster of communication

Keep fooling youself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.