Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

If Nigeria Break Up Who May Suffer! Hold One's Horse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Break Up Who May Suffer! Hold One's Horse (364 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Break Up Is Impossible – Junaid Mohammed / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Break Up Who May Suffer! Hold One's Horse by ItzNiceboy: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have contemplation in mind that some of Nigerian wants Nigeria to break up IPOB , and arewa youth are among wised Nigeria to split up. I do not know what is the interest of either southerners nor northerners for that. Broadly speaking whenever time it sees Nigeria has being about separation anyone of Nigeria citizen may suffer. I know Nigeria will not break up although there's chaos face nation which are namely;
Herdsmen
Insecurity
Corruption
Unemployment e.t.c
I have mind about Nigeria to continues as one united but any resources of any regions most use for those humanity living in region this is. consequently, both region they have argued that they were enriched with much resources in their regions.
Furthermore, let me clearly open mind about separation of Nigeria from one united to the break up if this happen to Nigeria no anything will putt one eyes to citizens and anyone whom living in Nigeria whether north or south most suffering.
I want Nigeria and I myself united to work assiduously for ensure the successfulness of nation to great all over in world.
I will go ahead indefatigable not worse incurable about Nigeria to be in one united and I won't support anybody thug adherents of Nigeria to break up.
I will want acting President will do much to deniable of Nigeria split up which I think if above issue will not care consideration may hamper the real destiny of Nigeria as one united.
Long live as Nigeria one united
Deniable to those wishing Nigeria to split up
Long live both regions south and south Christians and Muslims
let's work assiduously together as togetherness for successfulness to Nigeria as one united.

Re: If Nigeria Break Up Who May Suffer! Hold One's Horse by Markfemi2: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ipob and north east Nigeria will suffer the most
South south and south west will be the richest

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Break Up Who May Suffer! Hold One's Horse by ItzNiceboy: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is what I think, but well,where's do think north will?

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Celebration: Police Restrict Movement In Borno / Breaking News: Gov.wike Dissolves State Executive Council / Gov Wike Sacks Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.