Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Yes, I'm Going Back To Prison - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes, I'm Going Back To Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (517 Views)

“what Naira Marley Is Reportedly Doing In Ikoyi Prison” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I'm Going Back To Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by nazanwannem: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Taking to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt post, on winning a gold medal for at the Port Harcourt prison Olympics, controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo disclosed revealed she is gong back to prison but this time, it is for something that means so much to her.

According to her, the gold medal is her badge of honor. Here's what she wrote ;

"#BREAKING: I receive my gold medal tomorrow from Port Harcourt Prison Olympics. I took part and was called for medal day. Yes I am going back to prison while I'm here for court. That prison was a badge of honor for me! I left an indelible mark there. Watch out for my book #StraightOuttaPHMax coming soon."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/yes-im-going-back-to-prison-kemi-olunloyo.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Yes, I'm Going Back To Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by marko420(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked 29th Most Expensive City In The World / Dapo Tuburna - Nothing (remix) Ft. Olamide & Ycee / Can You Still Be With Your Wife After She Has Cheated On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.