Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi (1501 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / Biggest Consumer Markets In Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH - BI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi by wishmewell: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are you ready to make cool and easy cash distributing our customised spicy kilishi? If yes, then call us now.
Kilishidotcom is a registered business that is here to change the business landscape of processed meat in Nigeria. We packaged kilishi in affordable packs that is available for all strata of the society irrespective of income level. It's so affordable that school children can afford it.
You can reach us for further details via our email: kilishidotcom@gmail.com or call 07086664498
Kilishidotcom, our taste is our strength

Re: Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi by Don4eva(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
wishmewell:
Are you ready to make cool and easy cash distributing our customised spicy kilishi? If yes, then call us now.
Kilishidotcom is a registered business that is here to change the business landscape of processed meat in Nigeria. We packaged kilishi in affordable packs that is available for all strata of the society irrespective of income level. It's so affordable that school children can afford it.
You can reach us for further details via our email: kilishidotcom@gmail.com or call 07086664498

Am good to go. Please send me picture samples, prices and landing cost to Umuahia, Abia state. Mail me on princegold37@gmail.com
It's a nice innovation, yet to see something like that around here
Re: Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi by miriamchi(f): 2:06am On Jun 21, 2017
wishmewell:
Cool...I'm interested in becoming a distributor here in Port Harcourt.Send me the necessary information on miriamohuoba@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi by wishmewell: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Don4eva:

Am good to go. Please send me picture samples, prices and landing cost to Umuahia, Abia state. Mail me on princegold37@gmail.com
It's a nice innovation, yet to see something like that around here
Good morning, please check your mailbox for our response to your enquiries.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi by wishmewell: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2017
miriamchi:
Cool...I'm interested in becoming a distributor here in Port Harcourt.Send me the necessary information on miriamohuoba@gmail.com
Good day, thanks for your interest in kilishidotcom. Kindly check your mailbox for our response to your enquiries.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam. Share Ur Experience / Oasis Shirts Brings To You The Best And The Trendiest Shirts For Autumn / Fish Farming Potentials, Please Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.