Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,342 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Toyo Baby Prayer For Your Family Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyo Baby Prayer For Your Family Father (502 Views)

N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyo Baby Prayer For Your Family Father by pelumi2tu(f): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Olayode Juliana popularly known as Toyo baby prayers for he father as Fathers day was celebrated yesterday. Read her prayer to the fathers.

Dear father,
Be your daughter's first love, compliment her, open doors for her, pull her seat out, talk to and treat her with utmost respect, go on dates with her, spend time with her, write her love letters, buy her cards, flowers, teddy bears, books and chocolates if she's like me. Get involved in her life, go shopping with her, set an expectation of how a man should treat a lady and she'll never settle for anything less. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
Treat mummy right because your son is learning how to be a man from you and your daughter is watching to see what to expect from a man from you. Many ladies have been involved in soar and ugly relationships, swayed by "love", made terribly mistakes because they lacked father figures in their lives...
Every child needs a father.
Just because she has outgrown your lap or back doesn't mean she has outgrown your heart.
Please love your wife and your children, and teach them how to love.
Please try to say "I love you " to your family as often as you can...
We love you (fathers). We celebrate you and we will keep praying for you.

Read more: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2017/06/toyo-baby-prayer-for-your-family-father.html

(1) (Reply)

TV Girl Toke Makinwa Looks Stunning As She Steps Out For A TV Show(photos) / Tekno Blasts Haters-anybody That Don't Like Me Should Eat My Dog Shit [video] / See How This Guy Turned To Deaf Simply Because He Can't Pay His Dept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.