Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? (4829 Views)

Top 5 Yoruba Language Newspapers In Nigeria / Does Lagos-Ibadan Expressway appropriate in Nigeria Newspapers? / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by TimmyPapa(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Men and women think differently about sex. Here are five sex secrets your wife may not tell you.

Sex secret #1 — Help without being asked

Husbands, you need to understand something: getting in the mood starts outside the bedroom. It can often begin at the kitchen sink when you say you're going to do the dishes tonight. It can occur when you remember to take out the garbage before she has to nag you to do it. Nothing is more sexy to an exhausted new mother than watching her thoughtful husband change the diapers. It's one of the least known mysteries about women.

Sex secret #2 — Make it romantic

Men think about sex long before they're married, whereas women imagine marriage as a loving closeness. Women tend to think more romantically — candles, soft music, a warm embrace, loving words. Men tend to think more sexually. Women generally like sex because it makes them feel a closer connection to their husband. Men like sex because it's … sex. Women want the loving experience; men need the physical affection.

Sex secret #3 — Make her feel beautiful

Most men are very visual. They are attracted to the female form. Most women generally would prefer to be intimate in the dark, mostly because they don't feel good about their own body.

A negligee or nightie is fun to receive as a gift every now and then, but if those are the only kinds of clothing she ever receives from you, she's going to get annoyed. She'll often be more thrilled with a new outfit she can actually wear out in public and brag to her friends that you gave her. She wants to be able to talk to her girlfriends about how thoughtful you are.

Sex secret #4.....
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/5-things-your-wife-will-not-tell-you.html
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2017
I normally buy daily trust because of sudoku
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by gabe1234(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
you just took me down memory lane
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by fabregas04(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Shelloween:
You used the word "back then"... and I wonder why.
dont mind OP, something i still did yesterday here, na make i no see newspaper be d only prevention.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by LoveMatchmaker: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Are you searching for a husband or a wife ?

LostRib.com is Nigeria's premier privacy-focused matchmaking/dating website for professionals and business owners who are looking to get married soon.

Security - All new matches and clients are personally screened.

Matchmaker -Every match is approved by human beings not algorithms. We stay in between to help you communicate between till you both agree you need us to leave….lol

Anonymity - We know you don't want to be caught dead on Tinder. We have many public figures on our site CEOs, celebrities, professors, journalists, young professionals who would appreciate their anonymity.

To join for FREE - click to register at Lostrib.com
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by kumulus(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2017
I can read dailies for the world lol....I recall spending hours in the toilet naked with the paper, usually Nigerian Tribune or Punch on my lap or the toilet floor or reading with any kinda light that is available, even moonlight then. I can't sleep unless I have turned every page of the paper lol....damn!!.....I sure enjoyed childhood.

Things changed mehn!!! angry cry

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Desyner: 2:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Terror Muda.
Tunde Smart
ha ha ha ha . . . so true.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by emitope: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
You made me go back in time..........
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by FastestGirl: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
I did

(1) (2) (Reply)

NECO GCE 2009/2010 Registration / Get Admission Into Ghanian Universities With Only Your Ssce Result! / Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, Benue State. 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.