Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Need Advance Training On Web Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Advance Training On Web Development (807 Views)

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / How To Monitor File Changes On Web Server / Free Ebooks On Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advance Training On Web Development by jjjkkkooo: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
I have good knowledge of dreamweaver, fireworks, css, javascript. I would like good training schools for php, ajax, xml, jquery - all those advance web dev. tools. Does any one knows who can teach these.
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by Afam(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
jjjkkkooo:

I have good knowledge of dreamweaver, fireworks, css, javascript. I would like good training schools for php, ajax, xml, jquery - all those advance web dev. tools. Does any one knows who can teach these.

If you have good knowledge about the tools you listed above then why are you looking for a training school?

There are a lot of real world problems out there that need software solutions to tackle them. Go ahead and try to do that and you will be amazed how far you can go.
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by sayhi2ay(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
register at lynda dot com , they have lots of great videos that can help you learn
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by dodo10: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
hi,people are differ,u can compare yourself with others,i still ask people how  thing is  being done through internet or training .i have a complete php/myqsl  easy to learn through or i can assist u in any where u have difficulties .kindly call 08035057766/poposhinshin@yahoo.com/poposhinshin@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by jjjkkkooo: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
I mean a physical, intensive training session (not online or virtual). Name the cost
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by dodo10: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
drop yur email either yahoo/gmail 4 we 2 discuss about d price . i will do that 4 u.see u @ d top
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by egift(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ Poster,
My advice is start somewhere (where you can start now). Your skill will grow. Speed it grows depend on you zeal and how you self start yourself to learning new things.

Most time people think of a particular level most times, because they compare themselves with others. Start with simple HTML, one day you will be scripting database and maintaining servers.

And more importantly improve on what you have already - perfect your skills in them, they may be all you need.
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by TechPros(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
where do u reside?
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by jjjkkkooo: 3:57am On Jan 27, 2010
i reside in abuja, but will not mind coming to Lagos or anywhere for the period of d training. my email is niyioke2000@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2010
Contact www.marknollis.com, and you will get reply on your request and also the cost of training.
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by uchesco4: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
go google
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by dhtmlextreme(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
I may be able to help. First checkout my site, then you can contact me through my site. If you are located in lagos, we may be able to work something out.
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by Sunlord(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2010
This is directed to sayhi2ay, i really need to talk to you please, I read your piece on preparing for GMAT on Nairaland sometime in Dec. 08.
Please if you dont mind, my email add is sunlord007@hotmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Yemi
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by netmoi: 6:56pm On May 24, 2010
@POSTER.
its interesting you like someone to teach you why not get an ebook you can read on your own.
checkout some of what i have on my blog

www.sneek-eat..com

read them on your own
Re: I Need Advance Training On Web Development by canachy(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2010
jjjkkkooo:

I have good knowledge of dreamweaver, fireworks, css, javascript.

If that is the case, then,  you don't need any tutor!!!

Does any one know who can teach these.

You can teach yourself!!!

visit

http://www.w3schools.com/   and     http://www.tizag.com/

to play with web technologies:

from web design (HTML, XHTML, CSS)  to

Scripting (JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery, PHP, ASP etc) to

Web Service (SOAP, RDF, WMLScript etc) to

Multimedia (Flash, SMIL etc)

and other stuffs like: XML, DTD, XSLT  to name but a few,

If you would take your studies seriously, I bet you, in 3 months time, U would come back here and rub shoulders with some NL Web "GURUS" like: Afam(Afam4ever), dHTML(), Dual  etc,

(1) (Reply)

Training On Website Development! / Comment Luv For Blogger Blogs / Web Design Training @ (N6000) For People Living In Ketu And Its Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.