Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Business Idea But No Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea But No Fund (553 Views)

One Crazy Idea But Sure Money / You Have Business Idea, But No Money... Good News! / Have You Got A Business Idea But Need Funds To Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea But No Fund by walata10: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
I HAVE A LPO BUT NO FUND TO MATERIALIZE IT AND THE FUND IS UP TO 3MILLION NAIRA (#3,000000), IF I COULD SEE SOMEBODY THAT COLLABORATE WITH ME TO DO THE BUSINESS TOGETHER I WOULD NOT MIND, I HAVE MY COMPANY REGISTRATION ALREADY WITH LIMITED REGISTERED. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CONTACT ME ON 08035735008 OR waldun2000@yahoo.com, pls only serious minded people should contact me and i don't want scammer pls. let be honest to our self. thank you.
Re: Business Idea But No Fund by BIGLAW2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hi Wale, i think we can really do bussiness together if you are honest,sincere and straight forward!My e-mail is harbayourmi@yahoo.com. Let's chat and start from there or you may wish to call 08056731932. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Tracking Notes:containerised Cars Versus Individual Car Shipment / Order Your Electronic Products Now! / How To Attain Financial Freedom: Avoiding Impulse Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.