Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (85055 Views)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by superior494(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by ngwababe(f): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by kachi105(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
She's looking 4 buyers.... Abi na lie aunty camel toe
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Women must surely sell jst to buy some attention
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by philEscobar(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
She looks gud 2me Notin is wrng with her dressing
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
WHEN WE TELL PEOPLE LIKE THESE THAT

"JESUS SAVES"

THEY WONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR LIVE IS IN SHAMBLE AND OVER TURNING IN THE MIRE

RUBBISH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Ericaikince(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
EmyLeo:
even camel sef no dey complain , carry person matter ontop head..
even you self carry Camel matter for head gringringrin
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by TimeMod1: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
All na because of ponran.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by 2016v2017: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fresca:
Old woman forming slay queen at her age
It's you guys who are following all those prostitutes online ,I blame.
they are using media and you guys to promote and market their prostitution.
The world has gone insane,sanity has left this generation.
all this shameless ladies have no shame and are agents of satan with the intention to destroy souls already saved and the once yet to be saved.
pls my people beware of those marine spirit agents,
think heaven and remember that hell-fire is real.
Jesus Christ loves you and needs you.
My people Surrender to Jesus Christ now before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by ashawopikin(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
In Jennifers voice. Eye yam nut ondastanding her offenz........... Iz eat anyborry's concerns..........
how can u say dat my dear. U no know say fasting dey grin grin
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by ashawopikin(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
God forgive me.. I don use eye off the dress already grin
grin grin
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by evexx1(f): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hahahahaha @ "leave this for your daughter". Lmao grin
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by kolaaderin: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
veekid:
Who dey yansh her sef?
Me for free
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oya ooooooo, where the vasline crew?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by evexx1(f): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
God forgive me.. I don use eye off the dress already grin

Perv! Smh
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
End time girl
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by cristianisraeli: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
nigerians can pretend..prentending like they dont love it....nigerian men love the dressing..forget the mask on social media

2 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by mezebel(f): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Vaseline crew over to u.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Olutayo89(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Somebody bring Vaseline
See better food
You are a feckin' self-servicer

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Ajewealth123(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2017
badassProdigy:
Actress Biodun Okeowo known as Omobutty has come under fire from fans for posting this photo which visibly shows her camel toe.

Read the reactions from people below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/delete-this-pic-fans-slam-actress.html?m=1

most Nigerians don turn chemical reaction reacting to everything. Is it their camel toe?

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Skubidude(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Na wa o.. sumbori canor advertise in peace again. Me i see nothing wrong wit her dressing sef, is it ur veejay

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by madjune(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2017
The woman fine though.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 21, 2017
Fat labia majora

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2017
madjune:
The woman fine though.

She come carry load join.

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Somebody bring Vaseline

See better food

Oya take vasline. Now give her three consecutive rounds in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Morrihz(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2017
I love Nigerians, they really destroyed her. Am sure nobody will tell her to delete that post of hers when she sees those comments
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by TrollTrap: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by lance4717: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2017
she is beautiful and curvy
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by nnokwa042(m): 1:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Old woman forming slay queen at her age
do u ve nice camel toe?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by livinus009(m): 1:19am On Jun 21, 2017
All I See is her "V" Shape. smiley
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by bajosky: 1:22am On Jun 21, 2017
the more u look the less u see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.