Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola (828 Views)

Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by swiz123(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bisola Aiyeola of Big Brother Naija has said that she was Jammed when she wrote the Joint Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB).

Bisola a recent interview with NAIJ, the former BBNaija spoke about problems she encountered while trying to get a university degree said ‘I wrote Jamb and I was jammed. It’s not like I did not try.
‘I tried so many schools all over the country. It’s not that I wasn’t passing the exams; it was a problem of not getting funds. I did not have money to pay for certain things.
‘I was even duped when I tried to enter LASU. That pulled me back and all this just made me discouraged. I also tried National Open University (NOUN) and you know it is very easy to get into NOUN, and at certain times you needed to pay certain fees.
‘Believe me; it was difficult to raise N15, 000 at that time. I just decided that all of my energy let me use it into using my talent to feed myself.’
Also speaking about hunger and hardship experiences she said ‘Sometimes when there was no food to eat at home, I take my daughter to my neighbor’s house under the pretext of watching television and stylishly feed my daughter and myself.
‘That’s why I can relate to people because when you are down, you are down. But one cannot just stay down. I would love to help people get out of this type of situation.
Sources:www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/wrote-jamb-jammed-bisola/

1 Like

Re: I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by Jostico: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
embarassed I swear this thing touch me. "taking her daughters to the neighborhood for food. " Even God knows I'm heart broken, but it's a story now that's why I'm more happy

1 Like

Re: I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by holywahala19(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
s
Re: I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by Olabodedennis(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by Realkenny(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
G
Re: I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
h
Re: I Wrote JAMB And I Was Jammed – Bisola by IamArbdool(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
S is for Strict
holywahala19:
s
G is for Greedy
Realkenny:
G
H is for Hoodlum
TreasuredLeidy:
h
Awon Space bookers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Efficacy Of Vervain / A Gloryland College Student Emerges As Lagos Best Student In WASSCE / Chrisland Schools 40th Aniverssary In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.