Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane (573 Views)

Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane by Nina4u(f): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Troubled Nigerian singer Dammy Krane will appear before a US court on Friday, June 23, to answer for charges ranging from grand theft allegations, credit card fraud, and identity theft. He has 9 fellony charges and had 7 fake credit cards when caught. Meanwhile, Ilochonwu Gabriel Chukwuebuka his accomplice and alleged co-conspirator according to records was already out on bail for four counts of fraud and has a history of crime and he is also expected to appear in court on the 22nd of June..
Dammy krane can face 40 years in Us jail. Welcome to the States were yahoo don't pay... You are finished lol tongue
Re: Dammy Krane by whitebeard(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
So why u con carry him matter for head.

He broke your heart or what

Is your card among..?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane by Nina4u(f): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Singer’s arrest isn’t new, cybercrime fraud is a constant part of the Nigerian music industry.. He just tried it in the wrong country.. Rapper Sinzu has been arrested three time in the US over credit card fraud and identity theft. He is currently in jail over the latest case. According to the recent mugshot, he has been in jail since July 2016. With his last tweet coming on July 14, 2016, which is a few days before records show that he was arrested.
Re: Dammy Krane by Hotshawarma(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
E be like say this one is trying to learn how to blog grin
Re: Dammy Krane by Nostradamus: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2018
whitebeard:
So why u con carry him matter for head.

He broke your heart or what

Is your card among..?
she's actually trying to kick against dammy krane's crime.you shouldn't have addressed her like this,it will appear as if you support cyber fraud in a way.
Re: Dammy Krane by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Nostradamus:
she's actually trying to kick against dammy krane's crime.you shouldn't have addressed her like this,it will appear as if you support cyber fraud in a way.
I have learnt my lesson After Credit Card Fraud Scandal--Dammy Krane (video)https://danlimeblog.com/i-have-learnt-my-lesson-after-credit-card-fraud-scandal-dammy-krane-video/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Haven't See Them, My Wife Had Been The One Sending Me Pictures" - Harrysong / Nigerian Lady Uses Davido’s Daughter’s Photo To Announce The Birth Of Her Son / Iyanya Wishes Ubi Franklin's Son, Jayden A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.