Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,652 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Biafra Or Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Or Death. (1116 Views)

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better / 'It is Biafra Or Death' Abi? / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Or Death. by mekaboy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
When I hear a man with dual citizenship shouting Biafra or Death I laugh. When I hear man whose children are born citizens of Britain I laugh. When I hear a man whose wife and children live in UK shouting Biafra or Death I laugh.

It's the gullible igbo youths that I am sorry for. Those that have died , will get to the other side and realise their director is not there and not coming anytime soon.

Another thing they don't know is that, nobody is going to kill Nnamdi kanu in Nigeria because he is also British. And Nigeria will won't want to answer for that.

He knows that but those who die don't know. Also, having a British passport, means he can easily escape in case of danger.

He has no investment here, so it's their property and that of their relatives that will be destroyed not his.

Take a look at the guys he left in prison, do you think anyone is looking their WAY now?

Our people say " oke soro ngwere maa mmiri, okoo ngwere, oga akokwa oke ?

It means if the rat jumps into the rain with the lizard, when the lizard dries, the rat will still be wet.

A word is enough for the wise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Death. by simplycarro: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonja grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Or Death. by whitebeard(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
simplycarro:
Afonja grin cheesy

Re: Biafra Or Death. by shukuokukobambi: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
mekaboy:
When I hear a man with dual citizenship shouting Biafra or Death I laugh. When I hear man whose children are born citizens of Britain I laugh. When I hear a man whose wife and children live in UK shouting Biafra or Death I laugh.

It's the gullible igbo youths that I am sorry for. Those that have died , will get to the other side and realise their director is not there and not coming anytime soon.

Another thing they don't know is that, nobody is going to kill Nnamdi kanu in Nigeria because he is also British. And Nigeria will won't want to answer for that.

He knows that but those who die don't know. Also, having a British passport, means he can easily escape in case of danger.

He has no investment here, so it's their property and that of their relatives that will be destroyed not his.

Take a look at the guys he left in prison, do you think anyone is looking their WAY now?

It means if the rat jumps into the rain with the lizard, when the lizard dries, the rat will still be wet.

Afonja, we wee not takit. The guys left in prison are the forerunners to die before the messiah. They will be given thrones in heaven!! angry

Its biafla or death!! angry

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Or Death. by ipobarecriminals: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
lipsrsealed grin grin embarassed winkkanu is a fraudster.(Joe igbokwe,2017). sad

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Or Death. by azimibraun: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
A struggle losing steam by The day... It will pass soon. So poorly executed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Death. by hammer6: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
mekaboy:

Get ready to go home or find urself a much better country as the man u refered to.

This is my honest advice.
Re: Biafra Or Death. by mekaboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
He dragged igbo youths to die in the name of protest. Then he led Another set to prison and left them there and came out.

Now he wants to destroy some in Anambra. We know better.

#NoBiafraInAnambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Death. by Armaggedon: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
He dragged igbo youths to die in the name of protest. Then he led Another set to prison and left them there and came out.

#NoBiafraInAnambra
guy, na madness things oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Death. by IJOBA2: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

#NoBiafraInAnambra
AKPU ORU angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Death. by Jonathan39: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2017
A fool at 40 is a fool forever
mekaboy:

#NoBiafraInAnambra
Re: Biafra Or Death. by mekaboy(m): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Jonathan39:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever

I know kanu is over 40, but there is still hope for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Death. by Jonathan39: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Do you mean kanu the nightmare of AFONJAS? That guy is a headache to the ZOO! grin grin
mekaboy:

I know kanu is over 40, but there is still hope for him.
Re: Biafra Or Death. by ProWalker: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jonathan39:
Do you mean kanu the nightmare of AFONJAS? That guy is a headache to the ZOO! grin grin

He is only headache and nightmare to millions of igbos living and doing business outside ibo land
Re: Biafra Or Death. by Jonathan39: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
And you decided to be the Mouthpiece of the million Igbos doing business outside igbo land? Help yourself brother
ProWalker:

He is only headache and nightmare to millions of igbos living and doing business outside ibo land
Re: Biafra Or Death. by ProWalker: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jonathan39:
And you decided to be the Mouthpiece of the million Igbos doing business outside igbo land? Help yourself brother

Go and tell that to the new tribe called Northern Igbos grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Or Death. by mekaboy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
So I saw a video of the so called Biafrans diving into the mud like Olympic swimmers, and I ask myself what is wrong with these people?
Re: Biafra Or Death. by pauljumbo: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Let's pray for Nigeria

I prophesy peace in the land
Re: Biafra Or Death. by Rossikki: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nothing like Northern Igbos....If they secede drive all of them back to Igboland. They want to eat their cake and have it. Igbo sense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Death. by TheKingdom: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
mekaboy:

When I hear a sitting President has gone abroad (to probability die) for months on end I say the people he is presiding over must all be FOOLS.

Are you one of them?
Re: Biafra Or Death. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
When did Igbos tell you that they want to secede?

As far as I know those agitating to secede have never sought or been given any mandate to agitate for Biafra in the name of Igbo people.

I am Igbo and IPOB don't represent me.

Rossikki:
Nothing like Northern Igbos....If they secede drive all of them back to Igboland. They want to eat their cake and have it. Igbo sense.
Re: Biafra Or Death. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
White racist catfish stirring up trouble spotted!
simplycarro:
Afonja grin cheesy
Re: Biafra Or Death. by mekaboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Any Igbo youth wasted in this agitation, carry his dead.body to kanus house for him to eat.
Re: Biafra Or Death. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
When did Igbos tell you that they want to secede?

As far as I know those agitating to secede have never sought or been given any mandate to agitate for Biafra in the name of Igbo people.

I am Igbo and IPOB don't represent me.

I just feel pity for the igbo tribe. It is on a race to the bottom pretty fast.
Re: Biafra Or Death. by Kennyprince: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Continue the waste of time
Re: Biafra Or Death. by mekaboy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
The scammer in chief of the indigenous mugu's of biafra have spoken. Now that they don't have PVC.
Re: Biafra Or Death. by nairalandankrah: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
mekaboy:

who be this one

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun Was A Failure As Governor Of Edo State - Obiano Blasts APC Chairman / Is Nnamdi Kanu Greater Than Ojukwu? / Anyone Above 60 Years Should Not Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.