Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze (708 Views)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Drinokrane: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
On air personality, Daddy Freeze, in a new post on his IG, has again come for pastors, as he feels its highly bad for church services to be held on a Monday morning during the hours set aside for work.

Daddy freeze, had shared a post from a social media user who revelaed that his employee had called in to announce he won't be coming to work due to church service. The said business man had then gone on to ask whom to be blamed for this, the employee or the pastor.

Not one to shy away from such, Daddy Freeze gave his honest opinion.

Read his answer :
Let's remember that CHINA that we borrowed money from last year, didn't grow it's economy on Monday morning church services. South Korea that manufactures the Hyundai, Kia, Samsung and LG products we use didn't either.

Any pastor that holds a Monday morning service that conflicts with the time set aside for production, should in my opinion, be flogged! ~FRZ

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/06/any-pastor-that-holds-any-service-on.html

Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Drinokrane: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Evablizin(f): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
With your points i here by give you the power to do the flogging since is your own opinion,so flogging will stop pastors and members from going to church on monday,just satap if don't have a good solution
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Why
Even when the reason is there, you are still asking why?
Sist you indeed belong to the kitchen.
No offence.

2 Likes

Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by torres89: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
25 strokes of koboko

1 Like

Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Khd95(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
No offence.
wicketsgrin

1 Like

Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
I agree with him on this..
The Bible said, there is time for everything in life, for the fact that we have to praise and worship God at all times is not a guarantee that we must do it in
The assembly of brethrens..
The Sabbath was given to us for a reason..
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by torres89: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
No offence.

lol that's a little harsh

am sure she goes for Monday morning service.

that's why she can't read

4 Likes

Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Evablizin(f): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
No offence.
lols no offence dear i can't deny the fact that i still belong to the kitchen,Aisha buhari did'nt deny it,so why should i
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by praizephoto(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
our social media daddy is at it again
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evablizin:
lolsno offence dear i can't deny the fact that i still belong to the kitchen
smiles, I guess you didn't read before commenting earlier..
Well hope you are not angry?
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Langbasa: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
well .................I do not know what to say
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by ekefre4(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
No offence.
And the other room
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
If i dey drive to work and i see such, i dey always wonder...."how church go dey go on, on a Monday morning bikonu! Nigerians are funny people i swear! grin grin grin
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by Came: 12:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Work starts 8am, going to church to pray from 6am to 7am doesn't stop one from going to work... God first in everything we do, people ....
Re: Any Pastor That Holds Service On Monday Morning Should Be Flogged - OAP Freeze by soulfood(m): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2017
The staff is to blame. She should have gotten a leave for the day or for half day if the program was that important to her and it was clashing with work hours.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Bobrisky Asks Nigerians For Prayers As He Gears Up For Ass Surgery / BET 2017 Winners (full List) / What Is Killing The Beauty Pageant Industry In Nigeria By Dominic Barcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.