Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (39429 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Mbediogu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Something like this happened in the Bible.

The same people eventually crucified Jesus after laying on the street their cloth for the ass Jesus was riding to move on.
afra

You are right. When we will crucify him, we will RAISE HIM to a status slightly below Christ and way way above Mohammed, Oduduwa and others, a make his Biafra creed a timeless religion.
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Mbediogu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Something like this happened in the Bible.

The same people eventually crucified Jesus after laying on the street their cloth for the ass Jesus was riding to move on.
afra

You are right. When we crucify him, we will RAISE HIM to a status slightly below Christ and way way above Mohammed, Oduduwa and others, a make his Biafra creed a timeless religion.
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by STDAVID32: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]This KANU guy is a sharp man tho...He has finally make Fool of them... ;DThis KANU guy is a sharp man tho...He has finally make Fool of them...
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Kanoman82(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
I was watching all the videos from yesterday visit of Nnamdi Kanu and I came across this video. Are we serving man or God.

IPOB supporters don't let because of Biafra be misled in your faith.

See video of IPOB members bowing and giving him their heads to touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NK5bvbEvtE

See pics
slaves
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by begwong: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Look at how they are worshipping that human idol grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
is he d new king of d jew that is to come?
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by rafabenitez: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
Igboesika why didn't u comment after viewing
Mr ipobexposed d u knw d way ure following up on evry news abt dis guy you make him more popular,i have a simple question fr u,BEFORE WE STARTED HEARING ABOUT NK AND BIAFRA WAT DO U DO FOR A LIVING DEN.TNKS

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by yoged(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dear my fellow Biafrans.
I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach.
I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and
follow the following 10 steps then i can tell you, welcome to the
Republic of Biafra in advance.
«««STEP 1»»»
withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians
as you are the backbone of the country.
«««STEP 2»»»
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of
S.E.C
«««STEP 3»»»
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
«««STEP 4»»»
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation.
You are very industrious people you will be better off without it
«««STEP 5»»»
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax
«««STEP 6»»»
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to
relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg
them to come back as expatriate.
«««STEP 7»»»
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main
market, and every other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
«««STEP 8»»»
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from
buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
«««STEP 9»»»
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
«««STEP 10»»»
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan. Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
»»««
and i just want To Make Common Sense.. Copy and paste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
MadCow1:
Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu, Gburugburu 1 Igbo nì nè. (Peace be upon him) Led the Igbo Nation to war and didn't do all this fuckery before hand.

I have always said this Kanu fellow is a con Man. He has finally achieved his aim which is to be worshipped. He has made millions from this his campaign and has not spent a single dime on anything other than his radio station which he uses to solicit more funds from his gullible followers.

It is sad because the Igbo struggle is real and what he is doing is not helping the cause in anyway rather it is costing many hard working Igbo people their livelihood and creating enemies for them that they did not bargain for. Imagine Igbo families that have lived and worked and built a life for themselves in the North now having to pack up their lives and move down to the South to start all over again all because of this Bastard and his gang of deplorable Charlatans. angry

It's really a shame that this foolishness has been allowed to grow to this magnitude.

I hate Kanu myself but to think he caused the Arewa declaration is too defeatist.
Northerners have killed slot of Igbos, has it caused any Igbo to issue ultimatum go them?
Why will mere Biafran sit at home or agitation cause that?
Should on any circumstances aside violence (which Igbos didn't do) make them ask Igbos to leave?
Instead of blaming the idiots up north, going are blaming Kanu
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by HayZee06(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
dustmalik:
To even imagine that these same people often wonder how Shekau is able to brainwash his followers. Hypocrites everywhere.
One doesn't often see an intelligent comment, bt this one gat me thinking twice. #truedat
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by vickylincon(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
dustmalik:
To even imagine that these same people often wonder how Shekau is able to brainwash his followers. Hypocrites everywhere.
is there any difference between the two of them sef
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by biztip: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
princdebola201:
If cownu can be able to brainwash some igbos to the extent of bowing and worshipping him as a saviour then I can agree shekau brainwashing was real.

No difference between now Igbo almajiris and Hausa almajiris
na ur family members. all na almajiri
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kyase:
lol what do you mean now oga

them no dey talk am with mouth na
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Climax11: 2:13am On Jun 23, 2017
amjoseph19:
Am yet to see kanu asking people to bow down to him. People chose to bow down at their own will...
There are alot of people I will bow down if I come across them. , mandela, bob Marley, martin Luther People like our very own ken saro wiwa, fela kuti, chinue achebe.
I will do that because out of my respect for down, because I really appreciate what they did.
so, If some group people put Kanu in that category of people the think deserved their respect to an extend of bowing to him. I think there is absolutely nothing wrong wiyh it.

In Igbo land, respect is not hereditary. You work for it and earn it. That's why Igbos hardly bow to their king except if he deserved it.

People like you are the reason I still come to nairaland. You've got sense abeg
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:15am On Jun 23, 2017
all hail Biafra cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by DrogoG(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Yorubas drop flat on the floor and roll over in the sand or mud for their elders. How about that?
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by bashydemy(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2017
SOme useless women wey no fit spread their wrapper for their Husband... haha
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
amjoseph19:
Am yet to see kanu asking people to bow down to him. People chose to bow down at their own will...
There are alot of people I will bow down if I come across them. , mandela, bob Marley, martin Luther People like our very own ken saro wiwa, fela kuti, chinue achebe.
I will do that because out of my respect for down, because I really appreciate what they did.
so, If some group people put Kanu in that category of people the think deserved their respect to an extend of bowing to him. I think there is absolutely nothing wrong wiyh it.

In Igbo land, respect is not hereditary. You work for it and earn it. That's why Igbos hardly bow to their king except if he deserved it.
Your comment makes a great deal of sense wink
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by sternlley(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
ah jes dnt gerrit .....are mai ibo brodas worshipping dis nigga
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by Organs(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
KillJoy62:
angry u better watch wat comes out of ur bloody gutter, i hv fought in northeast against boko haram in 2013, and also fought dis same fulani bandit in different areas in the north eg sarkin pawa, lapia, gidan mangoro, alawa, pandogari, birni gwari and so on. so all dis while i was in d army. but u knw wat. felt sick of ur country. i dont just deal with small guns i deal with bigger guns yoo, wan dat wld make u pee wen i fire it bro nd wld leave u running like a little kid.

i dont believe you, if you've fought BH, you will know how much of a savage those people are and you know you don't want to mess with them. Also, if you've served in the army, you will know that the army is "one" and you will not be talking about Biafra. Bros, we are better together.
Re: IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) by beerfraud: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2023
amjoseph19:

ibo don’t bow down for anybody for whatever reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Hilarious Pictures From #babawhileyouweregone Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.