Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! (724 Views)

Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS, Police To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / Yahoo : Secret Chat Between Police & EFCC / How Can One Report A Fraud Anonymously To The Police? Efcc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! by TheGreatIYANU: 1:18am On Jun 21, 2017
THIS EVIL MUST STOP!!!

I was minding my business on Facebook when I saw the a Post in my Side Tab -

"TOTAL BLACKOUT, NIGERIA IN TEARS, THE CLOUD IS DARK AS AISHA BUHARI IN SERIOUS SHOCK AS SHE RECEIVES THE SAD NEWS FROM LONDON THAT HER HUSBAND MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS DEAD.WATCH VIDEO."

They attached the picture of a Corpse on a Hospital bed with our First Lady's picture by the side. I was so shocked, for about 2 minutes I was staring at the picture and the headline.

All sorts of thoughts flashed through my mind - how devastated Madam Aisha and her children would be now, why the North always had to loose this seat to death, the future of our Nation, etc.

I clicked the link with trepidation and I was ushered into the most USELESS, VILE & EVIL website-blog I have ever seen in my life.
In my books this website is the Worst I have ever and the operators are the most evil people I pray never to meet!

The link directs to a post on their page where they posted the following -

"LONDON : Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari has been confirmed dead in london where was receiving medical treatment.
The news getting to his wife (Aisha ) hearing this morning states that buhari who left the country few weeks ago and handed everything to the present acting president Osinbanjo has been laid in peace.NOW WATCH THE VIDEO LIVE ON CNN CLICK THE BOX BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO…"
To my Shock and Horror, the 'box' the writer directs people to click is an Adsense Box which accrues money for him when people click it!!! (See attached pics)

In my wildest of dreams, I would never have imagined that a human being would sit down and decide to fabricate the death of our President just to make money!!!

At this point in time, I am FULLY with the Government on Regulating and Sanctioning in STRONGEST of terms, Activities of bloggers in Nigeria.

Since they cannot control their hunger and desperation for money to the extent that they can literally KILL our President online, THEY MUST BE TAMED!

They go about defaming individuals and Public Figures and now we have outright MURDER on our hands...just for MONEY!!!

An American comedine posed with a caricature head of President Donald Trump. She lost 80% of her sponsors and more than half of her shows were cancelled. It should not be any different in Nigeria!

JEEEZ!

Are we this desperate? No na,,,this cannot continue!!!

I call on all relevant authorities to look into this!

This is the link - http://channels247news.com/2017/06/17/total-blackoutnigeria-in-tearsthe-cloud-is-dark-as-aisha-buhari-in-serious-shock-as-she-receives-the-sad-news-from-london-that-her-husband-muhammadu-buhari-is-dead-watch-video/

I will personally fight to the end of this matter. channels247news.com MUST be shut down!!!!

Re: Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! by lenghtinny(m): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Disgusting website...

Mischievous bastards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! by TheGreatIYANU: 1:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mods please see this
Re: Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Op it seems this is your first time of seeing clickbait and fake news sites, how did you think Trump won an election?
Re: Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! by NothingDoMe: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2017
I hardly go to Facebook for news. Na them dey see unicorn, UFO, yeti, and loch ness monster.
Re: Nigerian Police, EFCC, DSS, Please Look Into This!!! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]the future of our Nation[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality: Super Eagles Stars Recount SARS Harassment, Beating / (graphic Photo) Sars Shoot A Young Man For Refusing To Unlock His Phone / Kogi Polytechnic Student Gruesomely Murdered Today At His Lodge(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.