Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2246 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lakad4u(m): 1:54am On Jun 21, 2017
HI guys,please i don't know what the name is called in english,but yoruba people call it eegbon...it looks like tick,they are external parasites that feeds on dogs.its becoming too much on my dogs and i have tried every available drugs i can lay my hands on,but no changes...please guys,i dont know if there is an effective drug or cream that will kill and clear this parasites from there body...thank so much in advance
Re: Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Magpies(m): 4:12am On Jun 21, 2017
lakad4u:
HI guys,please i don't know what the name is called in english,but yoruba people call it eegbon...it looks like tick,they are external parasites that feeds on dogs.its becoming too much on my dogs and i have tried every available drugs i can lay my hands on,but no changes...please guys,i dont know if there is an effective drug or cream that will kill and clear this parasites from there body...thank so much in advance
Yes effective medications are available but have you had your dog/pup tested just incase of fever please check a nearest vet doctor ASAP.
Re: Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rumenase(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2017
pics

1 Like

Re: Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tizzdi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
go to a pet store buy amitraz
Re: Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
with what i know,if theseticks get too much,fever follows suite then constant vomiting and slight shedding occurs.

go to yourpet store,there are several means of tackling it, but i prefer chemical bath and regular using of spray,
besides,i suspect the enviroment is not good enough

1 Like

Re: Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mercy348(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
firstly bath the dog with hot water then get amitraz and use it for the dog believe me it will work effectively. I tried it for my dog and it work very well.
Re: Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by fabulouskay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
mercy348:
firstly bath the dog with hot water then get amitraz and use it for the dog believe me it will work effectively. I tried it for my dog and it work very well.

When it comes to treating tick infestation, ENVIRONMENTAL control is equally as important...

(1) (Reply)

HELP My Male Dog Is Not Mounting Female On Heat / These Are The World Biggest Dogs [how Big Is Yours?] / Warri Dog Breeders/owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.