Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 (770 Views)

On This Day Last Year, Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Died In Canada At Age 42 / Hiphop Veteran Rapper Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Dies At 42 / Veteran Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Dies At Age 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by okevibes: 5:36am On Jun 21, 2017
American rapper, Prodigy of Mobb Deep has passed away at age 42
One half of rap group Mobb Deep, Prodigy has died. He died in Las Vegas this morning. He was just 42 years old. The group’s publicist issued a statement confirming the news stating: “It is with extreme sadness and disbelief that we confirm the death of our dear friend Albert Johnson, better known to millions of fans as Prodigy of legendary NY rap duo Mobb Deep.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/american-rapper-ssed-away-age-42/

1 Share

Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by fernandoc(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2017
He died of sickle cell complications. May His soul find eternal rest.
Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by ebukahandsome(m): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Mobb deep that bleeped with 2pac
Anyway, na sickler
Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by cassidy1996(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2017
rip
me and my thugs come from the slums, you can't take the slums out of us.

am young am black am pretty yes!
Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by atilla(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Rest in peace Prodigy
Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2017
RIP Prodigy. Gone too soon.

I wonder how Havoc is coping;
they were practically brothers.

#MobbDeep forever.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by cupidhero(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
RIP to Albert Johnson alias Prodigy of Infamous Mobb Deep
1974-2017

Official QB murderers
Capital P
Bandana P

You forever in our hearts.
I wonder how New York gon take this....Havoc will be devastated.

Listening to this nigga made me wanna shoot somebody...his voice alone was legendary while the sickle cell made his eyes look more dangerous.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
NotOfThis:

#MobbDeep forever.

I don't know you but i like urban girls. R.I.P prodigy.

Wow!! Reading this makes me speechless but that's life anyways. Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks. Wondering how Queensbridge housing and Vernon in Queens gonna be today.

Havoc, you gotta stay strong

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
NotOfThis:

#MobbDeep forever.

I don't know you but i like urban girls. R.I.P prodigy.

Wow!! Reading this makes me speechless but that's life anyways. Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks. Wondering how Queensbridge housing and Vernon in Queens gonna be today.

Havoc, you gotta stay strong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Cast Feature On Cover Of Time Magazine / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Celebrate With Ebuka Uchendu At His 35th Birthday Party / Epic Throwback Photos Of Majek Fashek And His Mum, Grace Igodan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.