Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly (689 Views)

See Tyga And Kylie Jenner's Cutest Moments (PHOTOS) / Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly by okevibes: 5:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitlyn Who Turned Himself Into A Woman
It’s confusing to figure out whether to celebrate Father’s Day or not when your dad has transitioned into a woman. But Kendall and Kylie Jenner opted to spend Sunday morning with their former Olympic gold athlete papa, who came out as Caitlyn just two years ago.

She was spotted out with her model daughters and her new dog, Bertha on ritzy Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

She and Kylie took it in turns to carry Caitlyn’s new fur baby, yellow Labrador Bertha.

The girls opted to spend time with their parent, putting to rest rumors that their relationship with Caitlyn, formerly Bruce, had been strained by the release of her tell-all book The Secrets Of My Life last month.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/photos-kendall-kylie-jenner-celebrate-fathers-day-father-caitlyn-turned-woman/

Re: Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly by Ajewealth123(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Now isn't this the most stupid thing have read this year?
Maybe their dad/transgender is confuse already cos all I see na man/woman with breast,dick and a confused brain

But those him girls sha, na fine breast structure dem get o

Re: Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly by Kobicove(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Lubbish!
Re: Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly by axortedbabe(f): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Still looks like a man
Re: Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly by Came: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2017
If i hear say person insult toto for wetin she do on Father's Day ehhh.... Church dey talk say him dey send him son money without making any effort to see his son,and he is saying he is a cool guy, but he didn't make any effort to see his son because he doesn't want trouble with toto. I call it nonchalance on his part on a Father's Day.
Re: Photos: Kendall And Kylie Jenner Celebrate Father’s Day With Their Father Caitly by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Ha! Funniest thing I've heard all year. Then they will come and celebrate Mother's Day with him too.... this generation sha grin grin Akant laff..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself, But It Goes Wrong / My Husband Smells So Good- Oritsefemi's Wife / Hushpuppi Shades Iceprince And Phyno For Wearing Fake Wrist Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.