Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Career Opportunity For Bsc (hons) Eco. And/or Young Graduate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career Opportunity For Bsc (hons) Eco. And/or Young Graduate (764 Views)

UNILAG Students Build Electric, Eco-friendly Car… / Young Graduate Commits Suicide On New Year's Day. / Good Bye Ife-eco-06, Welcome Jarus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity For Bsc (hons) Eco. And/or Young Graduate by EVERWIN(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
Career opportunity for BSC (Hons) eco. and/or young graduate.

Looking for an BSC (Hons) in Economics, or other related disciplines with at least 2nd class lower division.

Or young graduate (prefer female) that pass the exam of stockbroker, and membership of such as chartered institute of stockbrokers and/or others.

Your must have the possibilities to build up a network or have already of investors trading different type of investment product, some new to nigerian market.

You get a license by Securities & Exchange Commission to perform the functions of an issuing House or can easely obtain it.

Age between 25-35 years

Experience: min. 1 year

Your function inside the new to form company: as partner you advise and market old and new financial investmentproducts in the nigerian market.

You don't need to do any investment yourself to start, only your education and connections caunt.

No middlemen, no agents, no interimcontract that bring people to me please.

Intrested and qualified candidates should also send their application, and curriculum vitae to my email you see in my profile.

Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Re: Career Opportunity For Bsc (hons) Eco. And/or Young Graduate by jummypumpy: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
am a man full of experienced i work in microfinance bank here Nigeria aim a graduate icon work for the firm u mention

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Heard From Mukina2 / Any Intrested Spare Parts Dealer (car Parts) / Hurry & Get Rich Now With This Info While It Lasts & Spread It Out 2 Every1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.