Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues (7534 Views)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / JAMB Results For July 1, 2017 Are Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by zinachidi(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has fixed Saturday, July 1 to conduct supplementary Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, for 85,000 candidates. The board’s Head, Media and Information, Fabian Benjamin, announced the date in a statement issued on Tuesday in Abuja. According to him, the examination, which is for candidates who registered late and those with related issues, will be spread across some Computer Based Testing (CBT) centres. “Following an enlarged management meeting of the JAMB, the supplementary 2017 UTME has been fixed to hold on Saturday, July 1. “No fewer than 85,000 candidates are scheduled to write the examination. “Affected candidates have been notified through text messages.

“By this notice, they are advised to check their e- mail and profile for the schedule of their examination or visit the board’s website for their status,’’ Mr. Benjamin said. According to him, candidates will soon be requested to print their e-slip for details such as date, venue and time of the examination. The board noted that candidates, who are not listed for the supplementary, would not be communicated with; while those, whose results are withheld, would reflect in their profiles, which have been updated. The board also advised rescheduled candidates to comport themselves and be of good behaviour to avoid the circumstance that earlier necessitated the cancellation of their previous examination. “Many of the candidates rescheduled for this examination enjoy this privilege because of the board’s principles of equality and inclusiveness.

“It is better to let 100 offenders go free than to punish one innocent person. “The board will enhance its monitoring of the examination as it would not compromise its sanctity.” The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that 1.7 million candidates registered for the 2017 UTME in 633 centres across the country. The examination was conducted from May 13 to May 20 but the board cancelled the results of more than 50,000 candidates. It also delisted 48 Computer Based Testing centres over what was described as huge and organised malpractices. (NAN)

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/234638-jamb-fixes-july-1-utme-85000-candidates-cancelled-results-issues.html

1 Share

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by killos11(f): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Ftc... Okay what of candidates u deducted 100marks from

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Bolustical: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
With the type of JAMB scores I saw particularly among the females,

I pity the men that will eventually marry most of these ladies in the future,

The worst is the children they will give birth to,

How can people with As, Bs and Cs in their O'level results score below 180 (45% of 400)?

Guys, be careful, any woman(sane) that does not take academic serious will not make a good wife,

If she finds it hard to read what will make her own life better, let me see how she will make yours better,

SENSELESS SLAYMAMAs

12 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Praise God! Make I go write jamb grin
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Benjom(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Good... Their issues should truly be resolved.
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by charlydamianpat(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
medicine after death
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Iamwrath: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Jambitoes, i hope you have returned to lesson instead of hate mongering on nairaland ?
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Oladelson(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
JAMB IS JAMBING THE JAMBITE!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by GloryCardinal(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
JAMB is confuse now very soon FG may scrab dem
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by marooh: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
They caught you when 1.6 million wrote exam.
Now it 85k..
Slay go readoooo
Because one sit one dog grin

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Issues?
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by GuntersChain(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
This agency that has outlived it's usefulness, what a waste of resources.
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by nattyjay(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
This is like a second chance for those who thought they failed
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Pavore9: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Is JAMB still relevant?
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by oshe11: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2017
As far as Buhari no write jamb den Jamb shud be scrapped
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by slawomir: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2017
ok
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by remi1444: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
thank God I wasn't affected,time to those who failed to fasten der reading belt.
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by chiefbidemi: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com

You can access it from anywhere as far as you have an internet connection

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by chiunlimited(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

How can people with As, Bs and Cs in their O'level results score below 180 (45% of 400)?

Guys, be careful, any woman(sane) that does not take academic serious will not make a good wife,

If she finds it hard to read what will make her own life better, let me see how she will make yours better,

SENSELESS SLAYMAMAs

You get talk for mouth :DD. Nice one

1 Like

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by ItalianWine(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

SENSELESS SLAYMAMAs

How much did your mom read to train you? Who told you grades is a measure of intelligence, fool?

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Bolustical: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

How much did your mom read to train you? Who told you grades is a measure of intelligence, fool?

You obviously did not pass JAMB, that is why the thing pepper you.

Olodo.

If UTME were to exist during my mum's time, she would not score as low as you got,

Olodo upon 400.
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by NLProblemChild(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2017
So wetin concern me
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by francisbarrack(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW - LIFE FACTS.
1. Be very selective when it comes to choosing friends. People now a days don't know the true meaning of friendship and loyalty.
2. Know your worth. Know when you have had enough. And move on from the people who keep ruining your happiness.
3. What comes easy, will not always last. And what will last, will not always come easy.
4. Letting go is never easy, but sometimes it's necessary.
5. You don't need to waste your time on someone who only wants you around when it fits their needs.
6. Stop crying over yesterday and start smiling for tomorrow.
7. Find someone who wants you as much as you want them.
8. In life, there are some people you're going to have to lose in order to find yourself.
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by ItalianWine(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

You obviously did not pass JAMB, that is why the thing pepper you.

Olodo.

If UTME were to exist during my mum's time, she would not score as low as you got,

Olodo upon 400.

Lol, look at this low lying sperm of a mentally deranged imbecilic slowpoke who shot himself in the leg by saying his mom didn't go to school and yet trained him.

For your know I'm an undergraduate.

Look at this moronic brainless dumbass who managed to pass jamb for the 5th time trying to gain relevance on nairaland by picking on girls.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

Lol, look at this low lying sperm of a mentally deranged imbecilic slowpoke who shot himself in the leg by saying his mom didn't go to school and yet trained him.

Look at this moronic brainless dumbass who managed to pass jamb for the 5th time trying to gain relevance on nairaland by picking on girls.

U no get point ma
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by ItalianWine(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
MedicalSamwise:

U no get point ma

Let me pretend I didn't notice you
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Bolustical: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

Olodo,

E pepper am,

Undergraduate for where?

I am sure your CGPA, if converted to airtime cannot even flash someone let alone make a phone call,

By the way Nairaland is a proper noun, you should start it with a capital letter,

Abi you were not taught in your GNS too?

Olodo upon 400 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by BABANGBALI: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
No wonder ajepako rokiatu funjosh osusumustflow fabfunmi aminat508 and vickyrotex no dry come here again,dem get JAMB to write

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools / UNICAL Post-utme 2015/2016 Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registr / Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.