Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba (390 Views)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant. / What Ambode Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by courseadivsor: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Yaba was destroyed last week, the sellers were sent away, some had goods running into hundreds of thousands confiscated.

Many hustling Lagosians have been left shopless.

I wonder what they want to do with all these lands. Considering the mega Tejuosho mall is not affordable to the masses.

Re: See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by Lushore1: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Great job!, we need development..
Re: See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by MadeInTokyo: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
I wonder what they want to do with all these lands. Considering the mega Tejuosho mall is not affordable to the masses.

I told people years back that the Tejuosho mega mall would be a failure same thing with the Army Cantonment shopping arena along Oshodi

Lot of the shop as are vacant, while those who have already moved in are complaining bitterly about poor sales and are desperately ooking for people to lease the shops from them but people are running away from those two mallsk nobody wants to rent shops there.
Re: See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by simplycarro: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Are they supposed to be there in the first place? Are they occupying there on legal basis ?
Re: See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by Pavore9: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Is the cleared area supposed to be a market in the first place?
Re: See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by Pavore9: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
MadeInTokyo:

I told people years back that the Tejuosho mega mall would be a failure same thing with the Army Cantonment shopping are an along Oshodi
What would have been the alternative to those malls?
Re: See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017

(1)

Please Where Is Our President / Igbo Quit Notice: What Acting President Osinbajo Told 36 State Governors In Abuj / Caption This Picture Of Governor Wike And Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.