Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins (2536 Views)

ALUU: Two Cousins Die While Having An Affair In Imo / Cousins Paraded Nude In Edo Community Over Alleged Incest / This Christmas what do I buy for my Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Coco29(f): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2007
omg i found my cousin on NL and got reunited with a sister i thought i will never see again cry cry cry cry

what are the odds of that i am still speechless and crying ma eyes out.
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Raymand(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2007
This is the best thing that has ever come out of NL, God bless social forums then. . .
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by CrazyMan(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2007
smiley
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Coco29(f): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2007
could u believe we have never seen each other? it turns out that her Mother is my father's aunt.
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2007
Thanks Raymound.

This like one of the best thing to have ever happened to me. I am so elated. Some weeks ago I posted a reply to a post and Coco almost had my neck.  Anyway we began to chat on the forum and found out that we had an island connection.

Lo and behold after exchanging contacts I discovered that she knew far too much about the Caribbean and my island in particular.  So knowing Neelsel I decided to probe deeper.

It turned out that this Ms. Coco was born in the same town on my island as myself. I later got the first shock when she disclosed her surname. I immediately decided not to stop there.

To cut a long story short( as we say in the islands) I almost fainted when she told me the name of her father. People , Coco's dad is my mom's nephew.  

Mama always spoke about those children belonging to that particular nephew but since they had migrated and lost touch I never got the opportunity of knowing them.

Thanks to Nairaland, Coco and I are finally reunited and intend on contacting the wider family. Nairaland was very instrumental and the irony in that myself and Coco aren't even Nigerians, We found each other on a foreign website. Thanks.
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Coco29(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2007
grin grin irony indeed.
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by ikamefa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2007
hip! hip ! hooooorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

*hic! * cheesy
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by toptho(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2007
aww,Nice one grin
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by CrazyMan(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2007
Wait a minute.
how did you both find out that you were cousins
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2007
Crazy did you read what I wrote? grin

It was funny, she was calling her relatives names and am like, but they are my relatives too. Man this is so exciting, I can go to Mars now grin grin grin
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by CrazyMan(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2007
smiley
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
This calls for celebration smiley
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by 2old4that(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
i think this is greatest feat this forum has achieved and it will achieve even more.

Neelsel, i wish u happy reunion  smiley
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2007
2old thanks a lot, This simple act has now crossed the borders and as we speak both sides of the family are on making calls to respective individuals, Man Family is important and I intend on bringing everyone together. grin
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Coco29(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2007
i think we need to thank dear i say it seun.
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by naijacutee(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
There must be someting in the air (or wires).Coco and Neesel, you are not even Nigerians!

Cos just yesterday I was shocked out of my seat when I found my long-lost cousin on Nairaland - (cute-ass).
She made a post and I saw her location was Norway so I asked if she stayed in Oslo, because chances were that I or someone in my family would know her. . . Well, she turned out the be the family!
This was the thread that did it : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=38328.msg856101#msg856101

Right now, we are just catching up on the last few years via e-mail. . . Words cannot explain!

Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Ameriefan(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2007
That's sweet
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by kitaun(m): 2:59am On Feb 03, 2007
Hmmn!!!
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Coco29(f): 3:05am On Feb 03, 2007
hmm what? cheesy
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by iice(f): 4:00am On Feb 03, 2007
Thats wonderful!
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by casper(m): 5:47am On Feb 03, 2007
neelsel,

hope you now see that Nairaland is not as desolate as you said when we had our little fued?

well you never know i might be your cousin's cousin too, grin grin

once again i am sorry. lipsrsealed
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2007
So the lord works in Misterious ways
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by cuteass1(f): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2007
"Miracles shall never end" I'm happy for you gurls "Neelsel and Coco29", congratulations on your miracle. Moi, i'm still in shock, and undescribeably happy of my own little miracle, anyway naijacutee (my own dearest lost and found cousin that i practically grew up with) has said it all. I couldn't be happier.
NAIRALAND, i greet ooo, keep up the good job cool
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2007
Cute-ass and Naijacutie am happy for you guys as well. I pray you guys really catch up on a lot of things.

Casper I have not a clue what you are talking about, just don't understand why you would even bring that our supposedly fued here. Anyway your apology has been accepted, no hard feelings.

Coco and I spoke up until the wee hours of the morning. My mom is happy I believe she would be throwing a big party back in the islands grin

Thanks everyone!!!!
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by cuteass1(f): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ neelsel
thanks cool
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2007
cute-ass:

@ neelsel
thanks cool

De Nada mi amiga ( you are welcome my friend grin)
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by Coco29(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2007
and i was tired as hell this morning grin i told E i will tell u all about it on Yahoo
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2007
That's so funny, did you tell E? grin grin

I can't seem to find my two pals, Crazykid and 2old4dat. cry cry cry cry
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by 2old4that(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
Oh No! She left just when i got here. sad
well, we will still meet again!

Happy Sunday Neel!
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2007
Horaay!! he's alive and kicking grin grin grin

am a bit under the weather, heading out to the pharmacy, hit me up on my YIM,
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by 2old4that(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2007
oh boi!
my prayers worked smiley
Re: Neelsel And Coco29 Are Cousins by neelsel(f): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2007
2old4that:

oh boi!
my prayers worked smiley

LOL grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of All The Moderators On Nairaland. / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS / 50 touching Words Of Advice From a wise Old Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.