Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) (28162 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Ejirochocho(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
BUT WHY

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Zoola91(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Op why must you mention Anambra when you are not fuckn sure? Afonjo spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by deolu2000(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Awon eyan Nnamdi Kanu, they should have threw their wrappers on the fall for him too now, afteral they are all one Biafra. shior

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by whomee(f): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
auntysimbiat:
too bad

How's it bad? I don't get.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
phemmyutd:
This is the type of Church Nnamdi Kanu advised his Igbos followers to be attending and stop attending Yoruba owns Church. Ride on Pastor

Tribalism is not good for the health, you know.

Leave tribalism alone.

Regarding the topic, when a pastor stops making Christ the center of his message and starts making miracles, miracles and super demonstration the main thrust of his message...a time will come when the Glory of God will depart from his ministry, and all of a sudden miracles begin to dry up.

But the Pastor still needs to show people that 'he get power'....so he goes and heads to the Infernal Kingdom to compromise...not knowing that Satan no dey give free gift (as one former drug addict who got born again used to say back in the 1960's).

I think that God has allowed this to happen to Pastor to give him the opportunity to repent and return to his first love. Christ....so that his ministry would be all about Jesus Christ and him Crucified, not about how many people he can attract with Magical Tricks Christianity (Your miracle is here, That witch must go, who is hiding my miracle, etc).

Let this pastor's predicament be a lesson to us Christians. It is very easy to put ourselves in the place where Jesus Christ is supposed to be, very easy to make miracles instead of God the center of our Christian faith, and in so doing deceive ourselves that we are following Jesus when in reality we are promoting me, myself and I.

Let us nudus nudum Christum sequi,”, and let our lives be lived Ad Maiorem dei Gloriam (FOR the greater glory of God).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by bloodwashed: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Just don't come to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by mimee9(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Why banish the innocent children?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked cool grin smiley sad grin grin wink grin ipobexposed,Akinphysicist.Gberra,Akthedream,Salford,Liondeleo,wristbangle,tosyne2much,babAngbali,modath make una come see
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by whomee(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2017
henryanna36:
According to Francis who shared the story,a fake pastor was caught with voodu.Below are photos of the pastor & his family being evicted from the town where he was caught.I am not pretty sure where it happened but it seems that the incident happened in Igbo land(the pastor spoke in Igbo language in what seems to be Anambra's dialect).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGVRuiUQWQE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fake-pastor-caught-with-voodu-evicted.html

Is it wrong now to mix juju with Christianity?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by dinggle: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Na dis guy dey give Evans kidnapping power
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by fromnigeria(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Once it is from trezzyhelm and her likes, Please verify from a more reliable source before BELIEVING.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by HarryDuce(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Banish him to where now?
They should have just handed him over to the police.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by farihafaheemah(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Whatever on this surface of earth that bring money is legitimate for my people from estern part of Nigeria. They call it business. Why are banishing from his town, then all juju men shld be sent away too. Why not banish Evans, and other kidnappers, why not banish drug traffickers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by cashlurd(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2017
No one sees anything wrong with this. Those children Are traumatized at the moment. Look at them.... Suffering due to their father's wickedness. If the man is to be bannished, I believe it should be done without involving the innocent children who will forever have this scar in their young hearts. The children should have been sent out of the town long before the disgraceful banishment of the father. The society is dealing with the man... Not his INNOCENT family. Human Rights organizations and child care NGOs should stand up for this severe emotional and psychological hurt on innocent children. Their father should be banished and maybe with the mother because it's likely she's aware of her husband's exploits. But at least, not in the presence of the CHILDREN!!!!
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by dienlmods: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2017
It is ironic he is been banish while many native doctors
/ juju men are left behind, but it so bad that people claim pastor while in reality they are juju men,... Even most of the private pastors use juju to deceive people
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Baroba(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Clowns, the man has the right to practice whatever religion he wants, as long as he is committing no crime. He is no different from pastors performing fake miracles in my books..

Why banish him and his kids, who gave the stupid villagers power to banish anybody?..Teaching of ethics and citizens rights should be made mandatory in Nigerian schools honestly; a lot of people are been molested and abused on a daily basis in this country..

If this man was educated, he could easily sue this fools for abuse..

Nigeria is still in the dark ages, constitution states every man / woman is free to practice his religion yet a man and his innocent family is been humiliated for doing just that...smdh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by kingdenny(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Social media na bastard. Must every thing be put up here. Why include those little children in those photos. Or at least blur their faces. Why subject them to such traumatic experience.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by NeuroBoss(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
If Igbos can banish Igbos from Igboland, why the brouhaha over some Northern youths telling them to leave their land?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
luvmijeje:
Why banished him? In a country that there's law and there's government. Abeg I don't believe this story.

I fear o.

He committed deception for sure. Is worshipping juju & voodoo same time a crime in modern 9ja?

What does our law & local tradition say about such in 2017?

We need to separate sentiments (personal religious ideals, feelings, etc) from constitutionality and respect the rights of each & every individual if we want to join the comity of civilised countries.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by alcmene: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
This is barbaric..... Which law states that pastors should not use charms to satisfy their followers

TB Joshua and Co uses bigger charms and haven't been arrested.

This man should drag those villagers to court asap

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by marooh: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2017
When will season 2 come out.

Because juju? Na them pay for juju preparation?

Abeg learn to know ur Right!
Although the Op said "He don't really know what happened kiss"
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by amshigida: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2017
where una wan sendam to?when arewas don dey comot una out of there land
GavelSlam:
So you've banished him from Ibo land to where?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Tfbaby(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
I thought traditional religion is legal in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Nobody has the power to 'banish' anybody from any part of the country
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Bahddo(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017
The moment one is caught, you guys call him fake pastor. There is no such thing as fake pastor jare. Only difference is that some have been exposed while the others haven't.

How can they banish a Nigerian from a Nigerian locale cos he is a secret traditionalist? That's a violation of the constitutional right to religion and free movement. grin
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Tfbaby:
I thought traditional religion is legal in
Nigeria

You would think so but you later find people aren't as tolerant of other practices as they preach.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
cashlurd:
No one sees anything wrong with this. Those children Are traumatized at the moment. Look at them.... Suffering due to their father's wickedness. If the man is to be bannished, I believe it should be done without involving the innocent children who will forever have this scar in their young hearts. The children should have been sent out of the town long before the disgraceful banishment of the father. The society is dealing with the man... Not his INNOCENT family. Human Rights organizations and child care NGOs should stand up for this severe emotional and psychological hurt on innocent children. Their father should be banished and maybe with the mother because it's likely she's aware of her husband's exploits. But at least, not in the presence of the CHILDREN!!!!

your Yahweh commanded the killing of Canaanite and Midianite infants even told the Israelites to keep the virgin girls "for themselves" all because of something their parents did, if that doesn't repulse you, then this shouldn't
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Bahddo(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nobody has the power to 'banish' anybody from any part of the country
I tire o. Very lawless religious nation.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Kendroid: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
sinners judging other sinners for sinning differently undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by semyman: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Is it because this one has been caught? the driving force behind all of them is money in whatever form they deem fit to rake it in, the guy from Nazareth is the merchandise that is selling for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.