Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? (1530 Views)

Whats Your "Friends" Worst Drinking Experience? / What Was Your Principal's Nickname? / Whats Your Favorite Nairaland Meme? Please Share For The Fun Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by klassykute(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2017
For one reason or the other a lot if us has one or more nicknames and most times there are reasons for the names. Whats your nickname and whats the story behind it?

Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by Camlot000007: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2017
People call me settingz
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by klassykute(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Camlot000007:
People call me settingz
phone settings ni?
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Camlot000007:
People call me settingz
Settingz grin
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by Camlot000007: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
klassykute:
phone settings ni?

Powerfulsettingz
I have a moniker with that name here
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by klassykute(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Camlot000007:

Powerfulsettingz
I have a moniker with that name here
why ar u been called settinz abi u dn slap pesin wey e brain reset?
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by Camlot000007: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2017
klassykute:
why ar u been called settinz abi u dn slap pesin wey e brain reset?

It's a long story
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Sē jéjé (go easy).. how I came about the name? okay, when I was in part 4 in the university (OAU) some 2 Years ago, was making jokes with friends and I told them I wanted to run for the post of president of the the Student Union. While I was still saying that, Orisafemi's song came up.. I don't know the name of the song but its a song about Igbeyawo... then I heard Dakun, se jéjé..lol and that was it.. so yup, Se jéjé it is.. and to those curious about if I ran for the post..lol I dint!
Re: Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? by Mystery007(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
I have three Nick names.
Young "D"- The D there stands for Doctor, since my childhood days have always wanted to study Medcine so I came up with the name while growing as child. My sec school mates and childhood friends still call me dat till date even though I no get study Medcine again, lolz.

Mystery007- I came about dis name when I wanted to reg for Nairaland few years back. The name just came to me like a vision when I wanted to reg, since then have been using it on any social media site and my friends call me dat in school.

ASUU chairman- Na my area people give me dis name oo. Way back in 2013 when I gained admsn into the university, ASUU was on strike and I was so obsessed with any news dat has to do ASUU base on JJC nah, my blood dey hot I want resume lectures.

(1) (Reply)

[pix] All The funny Comments On Nairaland / In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... / Satire Of Nigerian Political System Regards The Facebook Data Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.