Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

"North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF (19685 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by kikake: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
No qualms, provided it shall be a Nigeria for the SW and north;
no SS and SE.

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Amarabae(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
Amarabae my sweetilicious sphagettini.. I sight you.
Blessed lady
thank you
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by jakandeola(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amarabae:
yes o. Buhari will not die, he will live to see the declaration of ******
it will neva come to pass did u want a war if u wish dat we give u double and I will be d first to join army to kill
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by KKKWHITE(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Terrorist Fulani herdsmen people Nothing good comes from there IPOB is far better
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fools angry
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by jobbers: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
dreamers
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
The idea of stating that the north will not and will never allow presidency leave the north in 2019 has far negated every other peaceful statements made by them.
There is nothing nationalistic in that statement but it's rather divisive based on ethnicity and tribalism.
The north is truly a problem to our unity.

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by engrpheleeks(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Keep fooling yourself.. when the North dash igbos VP, run and lick their scrotums as usual.

One here is already shouting Atiku for 2019. Bunch of two-faced backstabbers

When you get VP slot, stop your cries of restructuring and biafra. #yeye
Yes o. That is what we want. A say in Nigeria. You can hang yourself for all we care.
Pained soul.

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by geodemainguy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
We have see it and read it again. It is not compusory to be marriage unity of We have see it and read it again. It is not compusory to be marriage unity of Nigeria. Upon born to rule syndrome in the north please what has they done to allow peace to rain. They are the one that's starting the war. The acting president should write to UN and conduct referendum. Enough of NYF threatening message again.
You have murdered English language.
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by kernel505: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Then they should be ready to kill all the southerners because from 2019 we are voting based on merit and not any useless rotation system

Afonjas, regretting and losing out in a planned plot.
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by waledeji(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Cry me a river,
no presidency for eboes in 2019,
no biafra till eternity.

Keep crying till 2023 grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by TheKingdom: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
waledeji:
Cry me a river,
no biafra till eternity.

See you, perhaps American visa is your problem
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Omeokachie: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Elliot Afiyo speaking for the "north"?

Well, all I see is a pawn on the chess board.
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by nototribalist: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Why are Afonjas avoiding this thread.? The thread carry Ebola?

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Okies27(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/north-will-not-will-never-allow-presidency-to-move-to-south-in-2019/
. What if the President dies and his deputy from the South becomes the President?
After all, Yar'Adua died. The same scenario can play out in this present situation and also possible in 2019.
My opinions, though.
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by nototribalist: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
waledeji:
Cry me a river,
no biafra till eternity.

see this slave, wetin concern us in 2019. We're here to witness how osibande will be slaughter this coming 2019. I trust my people from SS and SE we go just dey watch the action film. I hope thiefnubuu won't run out of the country when it starts. Like how he abandoned abiola and ran to Ghana

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Built2last: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
61Penguins:
We amalarudeens believe Nnamdi Kanu is a "scam" for trying to emancipate igbos from northern slavery

All we need to do now is push our ewedu tongues a little deeper into our Fulani masters anus so that they can sh*t out our own share of national cake
Masha Allahu!
One zoogeria! grin cheesy

Which one be amalarudeens again
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by 61Penguins: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Built2last:

Which one be amalarudeens again
ewedu Muslims

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by emmaitive(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
as if dem be God
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
The masses are always ruled by emotion. But they do not know that there are few people waiting on war to happen so they can broker weapon deals. They do not care if you kill yourselves, they want war to continue and as long as the war continues, brokers make money.

Anyway, they all are stupid. One group wants to secede and promises that no election will happen in those States, it will be run by militia elders and their supervisors and another group wants presidency. A Presidency that will be worthless without Oil. hahahahaha

North, you are free to take the Presidency, while the militia men and women will control IPOND & IPOB provinces. Presidency will send soldiers to go and level the people but save the Oil wells, but what they dont know is that the Locals understand the indices of power play. The pipelines and well heads will be the major culprits and the Nigerian government will not be able to access the militants and terrorists controlled oil blocks.

Guess who will pump the Oil ? The private investors on the war, who will drink some champaignes and tequila with world class models on his private Island or somewhere in Monaco, with his best Jet and Yatch as status symbol.

How do I know these things ? You will soon find out....

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Princeboca12(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Every blessed day i weep for this country. The country of my birth, Nigeria. How long will it take us to realize that we are one. Why do some rascals feel that the presidential seat is a royal throne? My advise to the youth is that none of us should stuggle for power. Instead, strife to succeed.. Have hunger for success.. Try to be greater than the Presidential seat. Look at Dangote.. He does'nt need to be president to be greater than Buhari. Dangote is the most influencial man in africa.. More powerful than any sitting president in africa. Leave the presidency for the north, let them enjoy it while it last. I look forward to having a president from the SE and vice frm SW.. How possible is that? Am SS sha

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Lilphate(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dix one weak me! One nigera abi
*issoryt*
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Story

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Together4ever01: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Today's (21-06-2017) game now available.. see below for more..

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by GuntersChain(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which way nigeria, which way to go. In sunny okosun voice. #saraki 2019 loading.
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Tecno66: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/north-will-not-will-never-allow-presidency-to-move-to-south-in-2019/
after all the threat, the get there and fall sick. Die hard desire for power caused the civil war. We seem not to have learnt our lessons. With this threat what happen when it is turn of the south and a northerner wins, we may have no choice but to threaten them too and that is where the problem is
Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
The north must be cowards if they back down their quit notice ultimatum.

Are these statements from the Northerners not a security threats?

Threats 1: His credibility is unquestionable and his loyalty and interest of the north within the national interest is surely not in doubt.

Threats 2: We want to send a message to all political parties that may field Southerners presidential candidates in 2019, that there actions are as good as committing political suicide.

Threats 3: Elders are also advised to stay clear from supporting any presidential candidates from the south in 2019 as we cannot afford to gamble with the presidency as we did in 2011.

All the northerners in Biafra land get ready to go back to the north soon.

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by waledeji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
nototribalist:
see this slave, wetin concern us in 2019. We're here to witness how osibande will be slaughter this coming 2019. I trust my people from SS and SE we go just dey watch the action film. I hope thiefnubuu won't run out of the country when it starts. Like how he abandoned abiola and ran to Ghana

Did Osinbanjo tell you he is going to contest in 2019? Worry more about your imaginary Biafria and let Osinbanjo worry about 2019

Attache by force cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF by waledeji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
nototribalist:

Did Osinbanjo tell you he is going to contest in 2019? Worry more about your imaginary Biafria and how your kinsmen won't be slaughtered like a ram in the in the next two months.
Leave Osinbanjo alone let him worry about 2019 you eediot cheesy

Attache by force cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nototribalist:

Did Osinbanjo tell you he is going to contest in 2019? Worry more about your imaginary Biafria and let Osinbanjo worry about 2019

Attache by force cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose / Collapsing Mud Houses: Abakaliki Residents Cry Out, Say 'Save Our Lives' / Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician