Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

De(direct Entry)form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / De(direct Entry)form (3370 Views)

Pls Can I Get A DE (direct Entry) Form? / Buy DE Direct Entry 2015 Scratch Card / Calculate On Students That Took De ( Direct Entry ) How Can We Calculate Their P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De(direct Entry)form by kallixtus(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
please house when is the jamb DE form stop selling? please any info frm anywhere should please be posted here, please nairalanders

thanks
Re: De(direct Entry)form by funkystanl(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
i dont think the closing form is fixed yet. I was at afribank today and was told that the form is not available. i was told that it would be available after the utme forms are closed. even those that have obtained from jamb office or other centres arenot fiding the registration easy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381573.0.html
Re: De(direct Entry)form by don4real: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello,

I just registered the DE and i bought it from the jamb office with N5,100 including commission for bank draft.

so guys go and buy yours
Re: De(direct Entry)form by funkystanl(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
don4real, do you have any idea when this is going to close,and does that 5,100 include the registration and printing of the DE slip? Cos, the card of the form displays for N4,600 so how come commission is N500.
Moreso, i dont understand why it should go thru the bank draft process, its supposed to be sold like the UTME or like they sold the DE last year. Please we need info please.
thanks
Re: De(direct Entry)form by stainlessd(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
they said the N500 is for the commission for the bank draft and the closing date is not yet fixed because i asked them and they told me so
Re: De(direct Entry)form by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2010
dtz how it is. when u buy from jamb office, u pay additional #500 thus making it #5100 or make a bank draft of #4600 excluding d bank charges which varies from banks nd u take d draft to any jamb office to obtain ur form. 2 b rational, go to any union bank, or any jamb designated bank nd get d form for just #4600, no commission, no extra charges. BEST OF LUCK.
Re: De(direct Entry)form by ELDINO: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2010
Guys,is DE scratch card the same as UME.Or are they different scratch cards?
Re: De(direct Entry)form by Sonia4love(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2010
Hi, , Guy i`m in serious trouble i lost my DE slip and I have Forgetten Registration password, What Should i do, ?
Re: De(direct Entry)form by adeomos(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
the form is still on i gess

actually you should be after how you going to get the form early rather than asking of the closure date

cos in the example of the jamb registration if not for the extension date by jamb a lot of people will have miss the exam
Re: De(direct Entry)form by funkystanl(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
Sonia4love:

Hi, , Guy i`m in serious trouble i lost my DE slip and I have Forgetten Registration password, What Should i do, ?

Log on to the site and click on forget your password. You'll be prompted for some stuffs, supply them and you are good to go.

I hope you all know that you've got to submit your credentials and printed e-slip to the nearest jamb office close to you?
Re: De(direct Entry)form by kallixtus(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
guys please i need help. just bought my DE scratch card. logged on to their website but cant type in my pin and serial number. please house i need ur help on what to do.
Re: De(direct Entry)form by gbenga007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
@hopeyemmy. Thanks 4 d info. u saved my a** from losing #500+. i just went straight 2 union bank. no commision, just 4600. again, i say thanks.
Re: De(direct Entry)form by Ustec: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2010
@funkystanl pls what are d details of d credentials.
Re: De(direct Entry)form by Ustec: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2010
Hi@funkystanl,pls what re d details of d credentials and pls i want 2 knw hw 2 go about d submission
Re: De(direct Entry)form by funkystanl(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ustec, The credentials and its submission is so simple. Just get your o'level results, A-level(OND, NCE, ICAN, or other A-level or diploma results/certificate(s)) and submit at JAMB office closest to you. On getting to the office, you'd be directed to the appropriate office(room) where you'll submit the credentials.
Re: De(direct Entry)form by kennygl: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2010
pls is DE form still on sale?if yes,what process do i take?pls i need urgent reply
Re: De(direct Entry)form by oyeboade1: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2010
when will direct entry close

(1) (Reply)

. / BUKIEPOLY,OGIDI ,anambra State,scam OR????!!! / NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.