Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Super Eagles, Super Shame - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles, Super Shame (580 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles, Super Shame by mastalee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
I am shot of words
Re: Super Eagles, Super Shame by Luvlgenius(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
Its such a big shame, and to think that we used to be d giant of Africa. Common Zambia, common Zambia,
Re: Super Eagles, Super Shame by mastalee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
This thing dey pain me
e dey pain me
Re: Super Eagles, Super Shame by Kgdavid(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
Extremely horrible performance and another indicator that we have the worlds most useless coach. A fat animal who obviously is incapable of rational thought. This is the only coach i know of who would watch his side play rubbish for 90minutes without doing anything concrete. Worse still he would continue with the same tactics in the next game. Is it not obvious that his useless version of a 4 3 3 is not working at all? Where did this slowpoke learn his football?
Re: Super Eagles, Super Shame by LuniyiGlo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
Extremely horrible performance and another indicator that we have the worlds most useless coach. A fat animal who obviously is incapable of rational thought. This is the only coach i know of who would watch his side play rubbish for 90minutes without doing anything concrete. Worse still he would continue with the same tactics in the next game. Is it not obvious that his useless version of a 4 3 3 is not working at all? Where did this slowpoke learn his football?

I couldn't agree more with your statements, it's like you took the thoughts straight from my mind. . .

(1) (Reply)

Is The African Cup Of Nations Improving? / Eagles Sneak In / Doubts Hang Over Lagerback's Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.