Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market (475 Views)

Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha / 9 Ways To Profit From The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market by y4code(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello Nairalander

I'm looking for anyone who can teach me how to trade share in the stock market and forex trading, I reside in Ilorin Kwara state I'm ready to learn...

please i really need to learn this for my career I'm willing to meet too,

I'm willing to pay though i dont have much I'm a student but to compensate anyone who take his time to teach me

here is my contact::call and whatsapp
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market by y4code(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
WHO WILL TEACH ME HOW TO TRADE IN THE STOCK MARKET?
PLEASE I NEED THIS FOR MY CARER
I CURRENTLY LIVE IN ILORIN
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market by y4code(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stockbroker on nairaland come to my aid
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market by y4code(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
brokers come and help me ooo!
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market by snowlordng(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
calm down bro before I help you go to this site www.babypips.com and read everything about forex trading it will take you 20days to learn everything ..after you chat me up.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market by Achimaechi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade Coin And Make 10---50 Dollars Daily, Without Internet Experience. / Online Bussness- Pls Guys Hook A Brother / Investors May Soon Dump Nigeria, SA, Egypt For Kenya, Ethiopia—report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.