Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came (1795 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / IPOB: Kanu Invited To Address European Parliament / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by amaechi2020: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu reportedly invited about five thousand members of his group to his Afaraukwu residence but surprisingly, more than thirty thousand people turned up.

Kanu addressed the multitude of IPOB members in Umuahia, the Abia State capital in the presence of foreign journalists from reputable international media houses.

He responded to Acting President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo claim that the agitation for Biafra is unlawful in Nigeria. Kanu who’s facial expression obviously showed how outraged he was, said nobody can stop the coming of Biafra and he also unapologetically added that anybody who doesn’t want the coming of Biafra will die.He further urged the Nigerian government to build more prisons where Biafran people will be detained because according to him, they’re not going back until they get Biafra.

ORIENTAL TIMES gathered that the invitation was a calculated plan by Kanu to show the international community how ready the people of Biafra are for referendum.

The over 30,000 persons who gathered at the palace of HRH (Eze) Israel Okwu Kanu, father of the Radio Biafra Director, chanted several songs calling Kanu their saviour and at same time calling for a country of their own, Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by NwaNimo1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
But I heard it was 7.47 million.... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by cana882(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm.. is he not breaching the terms of his release?? Bia Nnamdi be careful o

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Doublecheck: 3:23am On Jun 22, 2017
I think those journalists are making a documentary on NK and the Biafran struggle.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is really taking the struggle to greater height without any effort.

A great man a legend and an Icon, words are not enough to fully express his person.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 22, 2017
cana882:
Hmmm.. is he not breaching the terms of his release?? Bia Nnamdi be careful o

Your President Buhari is a renowned personality of flaunting court orders. What happened to him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by ScotsReferendum: 4:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Stop lying

That number exceeds 30,000

We are talking about people filling up a large community with little space to move around

That number exceeded 100,000 people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Ispiksdatroof20: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2017
amaechi2020:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu reportedly invited about five thousand members of his group to his Afaraukwu residence but surprisingly, more than thirty thousand people turned up.

Kanu addressed the multitude of IPOB members in Umuahia, the Abia State capital in the presence of foreign journalists from reputable international media houses.

He responded to Acting President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo claim that the agitation for Biafra is unlawful in Nigeria. Kanu who’s facial expression obviously showed how outraged he was, said nobody can stop the coming of Biafra and he also unapologetically added that anybody who doesn’t want the coming of Biafra will die.He further urged the Nigerian government to build more prisons where Biafran people will be detained because according to him, they’re not going back until they get Biafra.

ORIENTAL TIMES gathered that the invitation was a calculated plan by Kanu to show the international community how ready the people of Biafra are for referendum.

The over 30,000 persons who gathered at the palace of HRH (Eze) Israel Okwu Kanu, father of the Radio Biafra Director, chanted several songs calling Kanu their saviour and at same time calling for a country of their own, Biafra.

Theres no way in hell that crowd is up to 30,000,

At the most I'll give it 5000. Thnk of a stadia with 30,000 capacity, do you think that crowd will fill the seats? Somewhere some claimed it was a 1,000,000 strong crowd, then later it was changed to 100,000. Now, its 30,000.

Huge crowd but nowhere near the claimed numbers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by ScotsReferendum: 4:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Ispiksdatroof20:

Theres no way in hell that crowd is up to 30,000,

At the most I'll give it 5000. Thnk of a stadia with 30,000 capacity, do you think that crowd will fill the seats? Somewhere some claimed it was a 1,000,000 strong crowd, then later it was changed to 100,000. Now, its 30,000.

Huge crowd but nowhere near the claimed numbers.

Did the video show other hidden areas

Why not ask people who were present there

Not everyone was captured in that video

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Ispiksdatroof20: 5:04am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Did the video show other hidden areas

Why not ask people who were present there

Not everyone was captured in that video

Thats why I asked you a question using a stadium as an example or don't you know what a 100,000 strong crowd looks like?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by ScotsReferendum: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Ispiksdatroof20:

Thats why I asked you a question using a stadium as an example or don't you know what a 100,000 strong crowd looks like?

Did the video show everyone

You think Igbos are a minority tribe

A tribe you see in large numbers all over the world is that tribe a minority tribe

Oga that number exceeded 100,000 people

IPOB has millions of members and sympathizers.

You don't understand the mess Nigeria is in

You can ask your brothers in the security service to debrief you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Ispiksdatroof20: 5:16am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Did the video show everyone

You think Igbos are a minority tribe

A tribe you see in large numbers all over the world is that tribe a minority tribe

You can ask your brothers in the security service to debrief you.

I asked a simple question, you resorted to the usual chest thumping like a rare Silver-Back Zanzibar male Gorilla. Okay, you win, that was a 50Billion strong crowd.

Are you happy now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Ispiksdatroof20:

I asked a simple question, you resorted to the usual chest thumping like a rare Silver-Back Zanzibar male Gorilla. Okay, you win, that was a 50Billion strong crowd.

Are you happy now?

He never insulted you. Why did you indirectly call him a Gorilla?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by mykel25(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm sure d FG know how to keep him shut again... They are waiting for due time.... Mouth Don dey scratch that man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by GavelSlam: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Stop lying

That number exceeds 30,000

We are talking about people filling up a large community with little space to move around

Yes they were 2 Emirates stadiums put together.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Your brain (IPOB) ...

Our brain (Nigerians) ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came by Ispiksdatroof20: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:

He never insulted you. Why did you indirectly call him a Gorilla?

I did not call him a Gorilla and I did not insult him. I understand english is not your first language, but you need to use your head sometimes. What I did was COMPARE his boastfulness --- which was unwarranted AND was irrelevant to the conversation--- to that of a Silverback Gorilla. Get it? Chest-Thumping? Gorilla? Unnecessary Boasting? Chest beating?

Also ,please, next time try to mind your business and stay out of conversations that are none of your business. Especially if you're only coming into it to inflame already high tensions.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To APC For Securing Huge Votes At Igbos Headquarters Anambra / Pastor Tunde Bakare's 2016 Advice To President Buhari On June 12 Goes Viral (VID / Osun: Political Parties Give INEC 7-day Ultimatum To Declare Adeleke Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.