Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity (754 Views)

Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by Built2last: 12:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Well in-fact there are many countries which have put restriction on Islam and in some cases other religion and its practices. here is the list

Asia

Bhutan
Bhutan , also known as most peaceful country in Asia , officially does not recognise Islam as a religion. It only recognise Buddhism and Hinduism.

Myanmar

Officially Myanmar allows to practice any religion , but it emphasise mainly on Theravada Buddhism. Islam face tough persecution from the Government.

China

The constitution of China protects what it calls "normal religious activity", defined in practice as activities that take place within government-sanctioned religious organisations and registered places of worship. Muslims in Xinjiang province are banned to keep long beard and covering face(for women) , Ramdan is a banned religious act and Muslims worshiping independently have been detained and charged with conducting "illegal religious activities".
Recently China also banned certain Islamic name for the new born child. "Muhammad," ''Jihad" and "Islam" are among at least 29 names now banned in the heavily Muslim region of China.

North Korea

North Korea does not recognise any religion. Muslims and Christians are persecuted for following religion or conducting religious activities.
Africa

Angola

Angolan government does not legally recognize any Muslim organizations , as a result, mosques in the country have faced restrictions and many have been shut down by the government.
Europe

Slovakia
Slovakia has recently passed a law which bans construction of mosque , in the country.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by okosodo: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Any country that wants to be peaceful bans islam. It it in the interest of peace

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by Buharimustgo: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2017
okosodo:
Any country that wants to be peaceful bans islam. It it in the interest of peace

Exactly, not that the religion is bad,but you have many criminals that hide under it to commit wicked crimes
Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by okosodo: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Exactly, not that the religion is bad,but you have many criminals that hide under it to commit wicked crimes
have u read the qu'ran? I took time to learn arabic so that i would interprete the Qu'ran and the various authentic hadiths, all i saw was the life of one discomboboluled mind. Islam can never be peaceful. Those arguing with me are either ignorant or they are dangerous deceivers.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by obinna58(m): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Hellfire loading............. for the whole of a country grin
Jesus is here in Nigeria doing unbelievable miracles grin
Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2017
obinna58:
Hellfire loading............. for the whole of a country grin
Jesus is here in Nigeria doing unbelievable miracles grin

and when they leave Christian hell, they'll head to Muslim hell too or maybe one half of their soul would head to Christian hell and the other half would end up in Muslim hell
Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by obinna58(m): 1:44am On Jun 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and when they leave Christian hell, they'll head to Muslim hell too or maybe one half of their soul would head to Christian hell and the other half would end up in Muslim hell

Heheheheheh
Not forgetting Satan repeatedly choking the already burning soul with sharp metal Bleep doubling the pain in order to satisty Yahweh and his zombies watching in heaven cheesy
Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2017
okosodo:
have u read the qu'ran? I took time to learn arabic so that i would interprete the Qu'ran and the various authentic hadiths, all i saw was the life of one discomboboluled mind. Islam can never be peaceful. Those arguing with me are either ignorant or they are dangerous deceivers.

Hmmmmm!! After studying the Quran (english) and Hadiths as young man in Zaria all on my own with deep christian background, my opinion of Allah and Islam changed. Islam is directly from the pit of Hell. You can only discover Allah in Quran not God Almighty as revealed in the bible.

Islam to me is the most crafty invention of that Son of Perdition to populate Hell as rebels to Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Have Restrictions On Islam And Christianity by quiverfull(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Op needs to include Japan on his list. It is almost impossible for Muslims to be issued Visas to travel to Japan. The practice of Islam is generally discouraged. Consequently, there's been no terrorist attacks in Japan in decades.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/17 / The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple / How Rhema Water Healed My Mad Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.