Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai (13180 Views)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by stephanie11: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Senator Shehu Sani has openly advised Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-rufai to shelve any presidential or vice presidential ambition he is currently having.

Sani who serves as the Chairman of the Senate committee on local and foreign debt urged El-rufai to focus and concentrate on governing the state than vying for the leadership of the country. The senator also expressed his belief in a report that went viral on social media alleging the absence of transparency and presence of nepotism in the Kaduna state government under El-rufai's leadership. Sani revealed that he tried to reach the governor over the report but his efforts were futile.

El-rufai Has Jailed more than 7 Journalists

In a statement signed by his adviser on politics, Ahmed Suleiman, Mr Shehu Sani also criticises El-rufai on his treatment of pressmen in the state. The statement read in part;

The report about systemic nepotism, opacity and complete absence of transparency in the governance of Kaduna State is factual.

Journalists in Kaduna State are under siege: blackmailed, arrested, pocketed or threatened with arrest and as such could not have written such a story.

El-Rufai is a man with a mouth for criticism, but without a stomach for criticism. In his two years in office, he has jailed not less than seven Journalists in Kaduna, of which many are in court. There is nothing progressive about many people who claim to be Buharists; they are reactionaries and career opportunists who can fit into any government in power.I call on El-Rufai to suspend his presidential or vice presidential ambitions and concentrate in proper governance of the state.

Kaduna state government denies contract report

Meanwhile, El-rufai, in a statement signed by his SSA on media and publicity, Samuel Aruwan, denied awarding an N3 billion contract for the construction of a drainage system in the state. He also debunked rumours that he used family members and government officials as fronts for awarding contracts.

The statement read in part;

The Kaduna State Government rejects the narrative that (an online medium) has woven around the execution of drainage works in the major metropolitan centres of our state. There was no contract bazaar. Neither was N3 billion spent on the drainage works. Malam Nasir El-Rufai, his family and senior officials of this government are not involved in sharing contracts or using fronts. “Rather, the government stepped in to stop one of its agencies going rogue on the drainage works, stopped the project, reviewed it and took disciplinary action.

Upon review of the state of the projects, the government had not paid anything beyond the N119.2 million KAPWA expended prior to the drainage project, being suspended. Investigations have verified further outstanding payments of N626 million.”
http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/22/drop-presidential-ambitions-shehu-sani-el-rufai/
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by MDsambo: 4:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Shehu Sani the confused politician

7 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by ademoladeji(m): 4:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Sheu, drop your governorship ambitions

17 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by BigBelleControl(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2017
All these politicians sef.
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by baritereign24(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Double wahala hell rufire

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Babzrockman: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Shehu Sani u have been attacking this man verbally and i never see where or read about him attacking u in return. well, empty barrel makes noise

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Paperwhite(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Guess a house divided against itself can't stand? So this midget & bigot El-Rufai of a governor is still nursing a presidential ambition If only Nigeria remains one by 2019.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by lajoshua: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Blabla. Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Elnino4ladies: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
Guess a house divided against itself can't stand? So this midget & bigot El-Rufai of a governor is still nursing a presidential ambition If only Nigeria remains one by 2019.

What is wrong with someone nursing a presidential ambition?

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Guyman02: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
We are tired of politicians making us to take up their quarrels as our own and engage ourselves on their behalf.
Good enough, many here dont want to engage in Sani Vs Elrufai or Dino vs Bello fight at least for now. Nairalanders are becoming wiser.

Sen. Sani should call out Elrufai to a boxing match in a ring and we shall provide them with the gloves and let them fight it out once and for all while we stand aside and watch as willing spectators grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017
I don't even know wetin dis old sickle cell patient still dey do alive til now, many of his sickle mate Dom die since
it's high type! for Mallam sickle Rufai go to die and let our country rest in peace

wether or not, nobody wud votes for him
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by aku626(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Y'all should drop your ambitions
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Amirullaha(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by ZombieTAMER: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
El rufai can never rule this country... He aint no nationalist

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by adem30: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2017
djpop100:
I don't even know wetin dis old sickle cell patient still dey do alive til now, many of his sickle mate Dom die since
it's high type! for Mallam sickle Rufai go to die and let our country rest in peace

wether or not, nobody wud votes for him

Then do the needful and kill him..... You that you is not sickle cell is still struggling to survive

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by bongila(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2017
God forbid that midget Rufai should ever rule Nigeria! Anarchy would be a normal way of life in the place. Tufia!
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by adem30: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
El rufai can never rule this country... He aint no nationalist

How many votes can you command? The same numbers of votes that sent GEJ back to Otuoke?
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Myself2(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Paperwhite:

Criminals like El Rufai are actually supposed to be in jail.
Imagine the effrontery of the midget....I spit on midget Hell Rufai
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Lawalemi(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Shehu Sanni always act the activist that he is!
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by ZombieTAMER: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
adem30:

How many votes can you command? The same numbers of votes that sent GEJ back to Otuoke?
northern votes alone cant make someone president... He will even fail in kaduna.. Believe me
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by usmanbaba(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with this shehu sani. He can't hide his envy for Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by adem30: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
northern votes alone cant make someone president... He will even fail in kaduna.. Believe me

Are you the one to vote for him in Kaduna? The same way you deceived Jonathan till he landed in Otuoke, How many votes do u even have in your ward?

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by adetayo234: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Babzrockman:
Shehu Sani u have been attacking this man verbally and i never see where or read about him attacking u in return. well, empty barrel makes noise

Rufai does his own behind, which makes him more devilish
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by adem30: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
usmanbaba:
I don't know what's wrong with this shehu sani. He can't hide his envy for Elrufai

Funny enough, Elrufai no dey reply him. He should kuku tell us that he is dying to become Kaduna Governor and spare us all those senseless noise

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by azimibraun: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
I have serious respect for Mr Shehu Sani but this particular statement am not so cool with. He and Mr El Rufai are clearly a role models to young Nigerians. If compared to Dino and Bello. I will advice Mr shehu to tone down a little I like that both of them don't hire thugs and assassins to go after each other.
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by azimibraun: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Dino Vs Bello= Tupac and Biggie

El Rufai vs Shehu= Nas and Jay Z

Guys. Una sabi dey difference and how both ended.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by kinibigdeal(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
You want your constituency to recall you abi
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
adem30:

Then do the needful and kill him..... You that you is not sickle cell is still struggling to survive

really, I can see how pained yhu re !
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by obataokenwa(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
El-Rufai as president? Is better we kuku invite demons to take over so we all soak in blood. If Nigerians are wise, they should avoid any President from Kaduna and Kano cos this states are blood suckers and everything evil from the North comes from this two states.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Portugal Trip / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.