Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State (12284 Views)

Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa / Breaking News! Otunba Dipo Dina Assasinated / Can Otunba Dipo Dina Govern Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by olugbenga4(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2010
good
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by mustashfa(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2010
A aaaa O ma se ooooooo, Iku pa eni ire, sugbon gbogbo seka-seka eranti Ojo ati sun ooo, Dipo-Dina Odi gbere, Otun di arin na ko, Otun di Oju ala, Orun re fun Ore mekun-nu, A o ma se iranti re lojokojo.

read more at:

http://olugbengaekunola4governor2015.ning.com

u should be ready to go and buy armoured vehicle and others things 2safe ur life. ELSE u have a little period left. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by tomv(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2010
This is unacceptable!

PDP should held responsible for his death.

Q E D
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Oba234: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2010
This is so sad. He is the father of my friends. I am still in shocked. Pray for the family.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by aloyemeka2: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2010
tomv:

This is unacceptable!

PDP should held responsible for his death.

Q E D

Do you have proof that it's PDP?. I suspect AC more than PDP.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by timmy7(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2010
Damn! What's happening in this country Funsho Williams contested 2003 election against Tinubu's 2nd term, lost narrowly and people expected him to pull up a stronger challenge in 2007 but he was assasinated in 2006 now Dipo Dina who followed similar pattern,contested against OGD's 2nd term and now killed in 2010 d year b4 next election. embarassed Pondering what i am pondering
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by aimans: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2010
It's sad. We Nigerians are always being fools. We pray hard every second, hour, day and nyt, but we are the most weaked people on erath. Jos crisis, bank saga, Nation without a president for over 60days, yet we see nothing wrong. Our dear pastors & churches where 1st Lady of Banking  & Akingbola were the Account Officers are yet to see nothing wrong in their past.

Stop parying 4 Nigeria, rather pray 4 change of your handwork from bad to good if not better.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by djcrucifix(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2010
that's messed up. what is this country turning into?
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2010
PDP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Dialup(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2010
OMG! What a country!
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by gunnergavo: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2010
Pity! may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by boomii(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
We all know is behind it all only God knows what will happen next.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by BabaIbada: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
This is terribbly unfortunate. The likes of Tinubu, Ladoja, Aregbeshola, and even Fashola should be much more careful cos they may be on the list too because of their political weight. I repeat, Ladoja should be careful of Akala and PDP at large. Dipo Dina (RIP)! lipsrsealed
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by kayodeO1: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2010
Chai, Its Only in Naija, dat dis will happen!!! undecided
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by abbeyboy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2010
aimans:

It's sad. We Nigerians are always being fools. We pray hard every second, hour, day and nyt, but we are the most weaked people on erath. Jos crisis, bank saga, Nation without a president for over 60days, yet we see nothing wrong. Our dear pastors & churches where 1st Lady of Banking & Akingbola were the Account Officers are yet to see nothing wrong in their past.

Stop parying 4 Nigeria, rather pray 4 change of your handwork from bad to good if not better.
We live in a enviroment too hostile, where life is short and brutish. Shame on all Nigerian leaders. D.D, rest in peace. May your killers not know rest.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by gabng(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
jamace:

Stop advertising your coffin here!

@ Topic

Nigerian politics is a do or die affair. As long as the status quo remains people who yearn for political office will not mind spilling blood.

@jamace

So many learned and matured minds scrolled past that particular post and did not ready any undertone into it. But your cyclic retardation knows no bounds hence you could not maintain a simple sense of decorum by simply minding your own business and making a comment on the topic (if only the confused neurons in your skull will allow you). Next time if you have nothing to say, just shhhhhhhh

@Topic
Otunba Dipo Dina was shoot at repeatedly while he was in his vehicle (after he refused to disembark as instructed by the assailants ) with the bullets making entry from the windscreen. A politician of his class and status should know the kind of politics currently being played in Nigeria and should have made certain investments for his own personal security.

If Baba, Pastor E. A. Adeboye (G.O, RCCG) of lately knows the importance and now uses an armoured vehicle as can be seen (by a trained eye) on his recent visit to Bayelsa State. Do the maths yourself

for posters like jamace;
With so much jam in your brain, that's going to be a tall order.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Mekusxyz: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/34076/1/How-Dipo-Dina-was-killed-by-police-chief/Page1.html

According to the police chief, the woman who he simply called Funmi said they and the late politician were going to a river on Agbara road, Ota "for spiritual cleansing" when the killers blocked their vehicle near Winners’ Chapel and shot the late Dina in the abdomen, killing him. He did not elaborate.

Two things that Yorubas are thoroughly familiar with: rituals and women.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by coolboy100(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
i have seen another state more dengerous them Anambra state, in Anambra they talk, but in this state they do not talk, hahahahahaha after then go say na igbo like money pass.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Bariga1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hello,

Let us educate each other and stop calling God to catch the killer/s, because God will not come down to catch the killer/s and the Nigerian Police Force (for all it is worth) will not make any realistic breakthrough regarding catching the killer/s. History tells us this.

Only way forward is for people in Ogun State to vote for AC in mass as a sign of rejection of the PDP. Anyone planning in future to go down such root will think twice when they see the outcome at the next elections.

Speak to your people back home enlighten them about the dangers of waiting for God to come and clean-up Nigeria.

Show me one country where God has come down to help??
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by bbello: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
God will certainly punish all evil doers in our land! RIP DD-DIRECT!!
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by 9child(f): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
i give d killers seven days to confess or,
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by 9child(f): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
i give d killers seven days to confess or,
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by rafcrown(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA ?
WHO KILLED BOLA IGE ?
WHO KILLED FUNSO WILLIAMS ?
WHO KILLED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) GANI FAWEHINMI?
WHO KILLED DINA?
WHO INDIRECTLY KILLED ABIOLA?
WHO KILLED ABIOLAS WIFE?
WHO KILLED THAT JOURNALIST IN LAGOS OF RECENT ?
WHO KILLED THOSE POLITICIANS IN IBOLAND
WHO KILLED THOSE POLITICIANS IN YORUBALAND ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
THE QUESTION  IS

HOW  MANY MORE JOURNALISTS ,LAWYERS FREEDOM FIGHTERS,POPULAR POLITICIANS,OPPONENTS
ARE YOU STILL GOING TO KILL?
KEEP ON KILLING THEM- JAPANESS SAY "GAMBATE NE?"MORE GREASE TO YOUR BLOODY ELBOWS
ONE DAY WE WILL KNOW THE KILLING SQUAD
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by goodass(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
waaaat!!!? omg!
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by otawa: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA ?
WHO KILLED BOLA IGE ?
WHO KILLED FUNSO WILLIAMS ?
WHO KILLED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) GANI FAWEHINMI?
WHO KILLED DINA?
WHO INDIRECTLY KILLED ABIOLA?
WHO KILLED ABIOLAS WIFE?
WHO KILLED THAT JOURNALIST IN LAGOS OF RECENT ?
WHO KILLED THOSE POLITICIANS IN IBOLAND
WHO KILLED THOSE POLITICIANS IN YORUBALAND ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
THE QUESTION IS

HOW MANY MORE JOURNALISTS ,LAWYERS FREEDOM FIGHTERS,POPULAR POLITICIANS,OPPONENTS
ARE YOU STILL GOING TO KILL?
KEEP ON KILLING THEM- JAPANESS SAY "GAMBATE NE?"MORE GREASE TO YOUR BLOODY ELBOWS
ONE DAY WE WILL KNOW THE KILLING SQUAD

Do you see the common factor to all those you listed?

They are the one that wished Nigeria and Nigerians well.

Silently the people that stops us from progressing are killing the people that want our progress, yet we failed to connect the 'dots'
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by olugbenga4(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
Haba, @mustashfa, what is our sins that you did not even wish us well and you forgot that we are human being like you, the death of D.D was shock and great lost to all of us in the gateway state and entire Nigeria, and people have been sympathizing with us since the incident occurred but for u @mustashfa, to console us, you are busy advertising for your armoured vehicle or what do u call it.

for the last time be warned, it is not necessary you comment, do not course anybody, you said unless we buy your armoured vehicle or others our lives are at stake, pls this not good enough.

Once again, I want to advice our people in Ogun State to remain calm and go about their normal movement, the Killers of Dipo Dina shall not go free in Jesus Name.

The Entire D.D family should be calm, Olorun yoo tun yin ninu, Politicical associate should also be calm, it is well with you all.

Ipinle Ogun ko ni daru lai lai, Olorun yoo kowa yoo lowo asebi oooooooo, Amin
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by zains: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
Think we should donate some wolves to Fashola to beef up his security. Lagos holds more attraction to them greedy pdp thieves!
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Shoot2Kill: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Mekusxyz

Grow a brain for once and stop insulting Yoruba people every time you get a chance,your Igbo people are not better off than anybody.If anything we are all in this together and until retards like you learn to understand that the liberation of the people of Nigeria depends on the unity of it's tribes we will forever be plagued with all these problems.This has nothing to do with Yorubas ,Igbos or Hausas.This is NIGERIAN politics and it is a cancer that can only be destroyed through violence.

@fellow Nigerians

I don't know this man and i don't a give flipping hoot that he was shot dead.As far as i am concerned AC and PDP are birds of the same feather.They are the virus that is running this country into the ground.The more they kill themselves the better for all Nigerians.If i had my way i will execute all Nigerian politicians via a firing squad (minus Fashola).

As for those of you who are praying , remember GOD only helps those who help themselves,as long as we want to remain in our comfort zones and we are not ready to take up arms to fight ,we should stop complaining and criticizing the government because it is seriously lame.Nigerians are cowards and that is putting it mildly.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by Fhemmmy: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
Will this ever stop in our political games?
Why cant all they learn to rule and live together . . . . ?
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by TrueSeeker(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2010
Killing and Nigeria politics, they are interwoven. And this is a complete philanthropist who shouldn't have gone into politics like Abiola. Nigeria politicians dont want this type of people that will help the masses in their midst. May his family be comforted.
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by heilige(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSEP6GQhneM
Re: Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State by ayettymama(f): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
This is really really sad

and would completely discourage anyone with a good heart and intentions from campainin

my heart goes out to the family at this terrible time

May he rest in peace

nigeria will be better cry cry cry cry

pray for nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Seriake Dickson Emerges PDP Governors Forum Chairman / Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.