Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

#bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) (45371 Views)

Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Giddyperson: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2017
undecided Always been a bush girl from day 1. What's the scary looking thing beneath her dress biko, tattooed thighs?.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Edopesin:

for d!ck

but wait
ur username got me kwanfused trying to pronounce undecided
so
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
nice nip.ple.s
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Guys stop with all these hateful comments. Y'all aren't perfect. Stop judging her and jumping to conclusions about her intent or lifestyle. This nairaland has been overrun by kids... SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by lovingyouhun: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Frustrated fella try g to belong undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
her breast reminds me of the movie..
Olympus has fallen..

London has fallen
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by dacovajnr: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
That guy beside her must be Nnoso
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag
if you don use am type finish lemme know grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by chinex276(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
#Vesaline crew#....over to you..what a say? grin

this one is not worth my vasline... tufiakwa
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by simplyhonest(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
common sense will tell you that she can't wear a bra on that outfit.... and the op is a lady.... imagine
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by tpapi: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2017
ominilongest:
padi na lie...dis 1 na RISE OF THE TITAN kiss
u r correct, see confirm boobs still standing despite not putting bra
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
if you don use am type finish lemme know grin
Na yours already bros grin
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by odsophi82(f): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
she's beautiful
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by elderjo(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Bomb
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
This lady wants to remain in the spotlight by hook or by crook undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by LifeCoachAndre: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Damalex4luv:
Olosho kobokobo shocked shocked

Why so much hate for someone we don't even know on a personal note. Or could it be that hate trends alot in this space. Not the way to go..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by MJA2017: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
She's beautidlful and aspire more for success. I like that.
Check my blog for all your beauty products Ladyshop Nig
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Diamonddris(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Abeg BabyPump dont fit her she is shapeless, Look at her saggy breast....flaunting Expired products ....

Bad belle...wetin concern you........u guys have bad mouth too much...how will God alSo bless you?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Dem tits look nice tho....

KingsoBabaTips:
Abeg BabyPump dont fit her she is shapeless, Look at her saggy breast....flaunting Expired products ....

You for post your pics make we see as you be na undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2017
A lady got to eat na. #premiumolosho grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by esosuo2: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
advertizing one seed of groundnut nipple undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2017
See niiple tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Wolfbrother:
Dem tits look nice tho....

You for post your pics make we see as you be na undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abeg Bros go seat one side so make i worship her saggy breats abi , who her saggy breats eepp......
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
masturbate on what She ain't nekkid plz..Stop embarrassing guyz

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by muller101(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol cassava pelu cucumber subscriber spotted.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by francotorti(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2017
How does this help reduce our problem in Nigeria
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Us don hear
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Sagged b**bs
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Diamonddris:

Bad belle...wetin concern you........u guys have bad mouth too much...how will God alSo bless you?
Why she go dey advertise Dry Saggy Boobs ??

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2017
She looks good. Slutty sha but wetin consign me.

My problem with her is her brain and mouth...she doesn't exactly think before speaking.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
undecided Always been a bush girl from day 1. What's the scary looking thing beneath her dress biko, tattooed thighs?.
lookatew, calling another person bush when you sef na jungle be your nationality.

Common lace pantyhose you dont know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" / Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.