Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Where Can I Buy Medical Supplies? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Buy Medical Supplies? (365 Views)

Nigeria Gets Medical Supplies From Dubai Ruler, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG / Buy Medical Equipments,disposables And Consumables From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Medical Supplies? by Allee: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Well these days medical suppliers also go online, there are lots of supplier websites available online from where you can buy a product? But do you know the supplies are at best price? Well its always better to have options to select from. So you can try G Abbas Scientific Store Online that connect suppliers directly to customers. So you are getting best products at best price.
Re: Where Can I Buy Medical Supplies? by slyfran6(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
With the right quality of Medical equipment, consumables and supplies, I do not see why negative news that has clouded our medical sector should always be the case.
Re: Where Can I Buy Medical Supplies? by eddyeti: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dane Medicals is a 21st medical supplies and equipments company dedicated and committed to providing modern, innovative and creative solutions to your healthcare needs as a practitioner. 
Our products are of the best standards and premium quality. 

Call us today on 09074666036.

Dane Medicals....#1 in Medical solutions.

(1) (Reply)

Regrow Your Lost Hair Naturally (android App) / Useful Tips To Prevent Cancer / Low Carbohydrates Increase Chance Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.