Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper (2590 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Happening Now: IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba- Video / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Moderators this is not a false information. Igbos protested for Evans the kidnapper on Facebook. Saying if a Boko Haram can be released Evans should be.

I do report even from Biafra herald or Biafra times from their media, radio etc all sources. So they can't argue.

This is their media and they supported him pls let people see this news.
That IPOB through their media supported Evans in this video thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxvaYSiJI_U

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Strange things in Naija
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by smartty68(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol! The blame game mode activated
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by thonyrule(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
People being tribalistic with everything.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Ogalanyachieze: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Shut up there its not for evans even if it is people did same for dasuki

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by ademoladeji(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Shut up there its not for evans even if it is people did same for dasuki

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Like when Nnamdi Kanu said Osinbanjo is fooling himself I posted it through that same Biafra herald that they say is their only media.

I post videos to prove my point.

IPOB members ran a campaign online begging Evans to be free which I proved in that video.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala see a website source that IPOB is begging for the release of Evans.

pls allow this thread abeg

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/uproar-as-nigerians-demand-release-of.html?m=1

see another evidence of over 400 ipob members supporting Evans the kidnapper in their group that was closed before

see evidence link

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1487838377997260&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6434360120435387536%3Amf_story_key.1487838377997260%3Atop_level_post_id.1487838377997260%3Atl_objid.1487838377997260

see evidence screenshot that IPOB supports Evans the kidnapper

thanks

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by smartty68(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=ademoladeji post=57737897][/quote]
So you've already created a meme with Evans' photo grin
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Jabioro: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Delusional
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala I hope u saw the source.

IPOB Biafrans have posted it on their website that Evans the kidnapper should be free so am helping them make it public thanks

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Oblang(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2017
They should go and release him na....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by ademoladeji(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:

So you've already created a meme with Evans' photo grin

Lmfao
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by agbangam: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2017
I am not suprised, I just heard one dummy on radio station saying dey shud even give him a police Job and from d callers intonation u cud confirm he is a biafra. Those pple can even support Aninih sef. Abeg dey shud given their biafra asap.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2017
agbangam:
I am not suprised, I just heard one dummy on radio station saying dey shud even give him a police Job and from d callers intonation u cud confirm he is a biafra. Those pple can even support Aninih sef. Abeg dey shud given their biafra asap.

thank u Sir

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Beverages: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Where is the source?
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Protest of shame.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Victornezzar: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Ipobexposed I swear u don hammer 4rm all dis ur gullible viewers grin
u no go like con pay small tithe 2 ur boss dem grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by orisa37: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2017
There is a very serious problem requiring understanding and immediate solution in this report.
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Iamwrath: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
They love criminals like a fat kid loves chocolate

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by POpikin: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Iamwrath:
They love criminals like a fat kid loves chocolate

Are u not IPOB?
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Iamwrath: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Oodua ni mi tokan tokan
POpikin:

Are u not IPOB?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by POpikin: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2017
We support his release but we don't support him

See video of Ada Biafra of family writers she said he should be released she didn't support him but his release.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBq-2haDms
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Xeedorf: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Enh! IPOD & SHADY Business are like Mummy & Daughters

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Akissani: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2017
POpikin:
We support his release but we don't support him
you need christ!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by ShootToKill: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Fake news for the consumption of zombies.
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by 61Penguins: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalasticlala how many fake news will this ipobexposed guy spread before u give him a lengthy ban?
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Yeligray(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
This evans is a wise guy oh...kyari be lyk 'we caught him becuz of me' then wat goes to the victim who escaped?..
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Nbote(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2017
agbangam:

So all d numerous Nigerians with names from d other regions (d south west inclusive) trending d hashtag free Evans on twitter ever since his arrest are also all Biafrans abi?? It's either some of U actually don't know u have sense or tribalism has blocked d sense in ur head. D mere fact dat U believe d braindead OP is a clear indication of d non existence of brain in ur head
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Okanokan(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Evans is Igbo,
His Victims are Igbo,
Those calling for his release are Igbos. These people sef, talk with two side of thier mouth.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by prodigy24: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2017
"If you are in Aba and you are kidnapping,if we get you,you will be killed " Nnamdi KANU
In one of his broadcast against the kidnapping in Aba.
In fact, Nnamdi KANU is the major reason why Aba stopped Kidnapping. IPOB ARE NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOU @OP.
It is in record that a Yoruba jobless slowpoke started the #freeevans. In other nail it to Igbo people as supporters of criminal. I know how you dots operate.
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by Thewrath(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Mynd44,SEUN lalasticlala ,I still don't understand why you guys allow this monika spread falsehood against ipob,basing his facts on "Facebook" fan page which can be created and commented on by just anybody!not everything is bussiness,when it starts affects you,you may not see it coming!
Re: IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper by auntysimbiat(f): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Natasha Hadiza Akpoti, Candidate For 2019 Kogi Central Senatorial District / Breaking: CCT Has Concurrent Jurisdiction With High Court, Judge Rules. / Former PDP Presidential Aspirant Defects To APC, Promises Buhari '10 To 15 Milli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.